Mall Madness

We walk in the mall linking arms and being super silly. I looked around and saw a lot of paparazzi standing around . I looked farther into the crowd and saw a glimpse of familiar blue eyes. "What's all that about?" Ashley asked laughing at my face. I felt like I was gonna faint. But the crowd turned to us and started running, really really fast. Zoe jumped in alarm and screamed. "RUN!" I yelled grabbing my two Bffs and running for dear life. We stopped in a teen stir called Icon. Zoe's phone started to ring as we caught our breath. "Hello....." Zoe turned pale. "Zoe are you alright" I asked. She hung up and looked at us with tears in her eyes. "Guys, there are a few teens who might be upset that we're going on tour with the boys, there coming to either blackmail, kill or kidnap us," she said in distress. Ashely chuckled. "And who told you this" Ash asked. "Lola, "was the reply. Now it was my turn to laugh. Lola was Zoe's big sister who might I add HATED US. Of course she would be jealous. "Come on, just keep looking for tour clothes. We'll be fine." I reasoned. Zoe didn't look convinced but nodded anyway. I didn't even have to tell Ash, she was already in the dress section. I headed to the the tops and picked up a blue crop top. "What do you think Ash." I asked. She shook her head, "it's not you." She said . I put it back and kept looking. After a few hours if shopping, we finally decided to give it a rest and go home and have a sleep over. I mean, why not.

........

Once we got home, I flopped down on my bed. My brother Lucas trailed behind us with my bags in hand. "Thanks bro, remember no parties while we're gone," I said mocking my mother. He laughed and nodded buy before leaving , he looked longingly at Ash who was oblivious to him liking her. "I'll have fun without you."he said on his way out. I threw a pillow at him but it hit Zoe instead. She screamed a high pitched scream then glared at me. I gulped. "I'm coming for Loreen's!" She screamed at me charging at me with two pillows in hand. I squealed and jumped behind
Ash . Unfortunately she got whacked with two pillows so it hurt twice as much. "It is so on!" Ash yelled.

.......................................

After our intense pillow fight, we went downstairs for movie and popcorn. The back door opened and my moms face came into view. "Girls I know your having a sleep over, but this is an emergency," Mom said smirking. We nodded and three boys came into view, I looked a little closer. It was Forever One! Ash screamed and Zoe fainted. I just stood as cool on the outside but on the inside I was doing a happy dance. "Mom what's going on?" I asked while smiling. "Well the boys had a bit of a run in with fans and some enemies so the hotels not safe. So....." she started. "We're gonna crash here tonight, is that cool with you?" Kyle asked. Kyle was the clown of the group. He was always pulling pranks on the other two , the fans love it. I nodded . "Thanks," said a voice that had a British accent. I looked at Ethan, he was the quite one of the group. He played guitar and was quite good at it.
Finally I looked at Aiden, he's been my celebrity crush since I can remember. "You guys wanna watch a movie with us?" I asked then instantly regretted it . "Um sure." They said in perfect unison. I sighed quietly. This is going to be a long night.

Hey guys you have no idea how long and hard I worked on this chapter and after throwing my phone a few times I hope u enjoy