Movie Night

We all settled on the couch. "OK I'll get the popcorn and you guys pick the movie." I said getting up to get my beloved popcorn. "I'll come with." Aiden said also getting up. My heart skipped a beat when flipped his hair to the side and smiled at me. I shook of my mini heart attack and lead him to the kitchen. I got six bags of microwave popcorn and shoved it at him. "Are you any good at microwaving popcorn or do I need to do that while you wash the bowls?" I teased. He placed his hand over his hand dramatically and gasped. " I. Am . OFFENDED!" He yelled. I giggled, "OK geese I'm sorry. I'm going to wash the bowls, try not to burn the house down please. " I teased again and left him scoffing, and trying to figure out our microwave.
I came back five minutes later with three bowls and Aiden had successfully made popcorn. "I told you I was a master at the microwave," he said smugly. I laughed again and put the popcorn in three big bowls. We balanced the three bowls in our hands and walked back in the movie theater. Yes I have a movie theater, no I'm not rich. Just my dad who left when I was little.
After half of the movie was over, I started feeling super tired. I layed my head on his chest. He didn't miss a beat by wrapping his arms around me. Slowly, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys short chapter I know but I've had play practice all week and I'm actually on my way home from practice sooo yeah. Anyway I promise to do better on updates.
Peace out