The First Task & Some Interesting Opinions

At the first task I sit by Hermione, Ron, Neville, Dean and Seamus. Everything went by pretty smoothly except for a few little issues and not necessarily with Dragons. I had to have spent at least a fourth of the time during the first task making sure the twins didn't steal all the money of first years. But otherwise it went well but me and Hermione went to go see Harry in the Champions tent. Ron didn't come because he had this anger issues with Harry right now because he's jealous off him. In my opinion it's stupid. But my train of thought was broken when one of the nurses in the tent said my name.

"Miss Black." She said. I looked up at her and saw her helping Cedric for he had gotten burned on his leg and shoulder.

"Yes." I said respectfully.

"Would you help me?" She asked.

"Why? I know nothing of medicine." I replied.

"I don't need you too do any medical procedures, Mr. Digory refuses to sit still for me to heal him and he said he only thing that will make him sit still would be you being there." She said obviously annoyed with Cedric. I nodded and walked over to her and Cedric.

"Now Cedric are you being naughty." I pretend scolded.

"No." he said acting like a four year old.

"Well I think you are." I said. Then he gave me some sort of puppy eyes that really didn't work.

"I'm sowy." He said in a baby voice. This hair made me laugh and him too.

"Why the heck are you acting like a baby?" I asked.

"Because it's funny." He replied smirking. I just rolled my eyes.

"Ok thank you Miss Black, he's done. If you don't mind making sure he gets up to his dorm." She said, I nodded. Then Cedric stood up and tried to walk. He was really wobbly.

"Oh yes, you may have some difficulty with your leg and arm because they will be hard to use until the numbness wears off." Said the nurse. Cedric nodded coming over to me and almost falling onto of me.

"Sorry." He said seeming slightly embarrassed.

"No problem." I said putting an arm around him and under his arm to help support him.

"So how was it?" I questioned.

"How was what?" He asked confused.

"What was it like fighting the Dragon?" I asked amused.

"Oh. It was fine and easy." He said acting all macho.

"Ok. Now tell me what it really was like." I said. He sighed in defeat.

"It was the most terrifying thing I have ever done." He replied. I let out a little giggle.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked picking me in the ribs. This action only made me laugh more.

"I-I am on-only laugh-ing be-because it's fu-funny." I said I between laughs.

"Yeah, yeah ok whatever." He said. Then I realized I didn't congratulate the other champions.

"Hey can you stay here for a sec I really wanted to congratulate the other champions but you know I got dragged to help you." I asked.

"Well they're coming this way." Said Cedric pointing towards the groups of people coming our way.

"Vicky!" I yelled. This seemed to catch Victors attention so him, Kris and Jack came walking over to us. Then I yelled for Fluer and Harry. Who also followed suit except Fluer didn't have any friends come with her.

"What do you need." They all said at the same time.

"Just wanted to say good job. And that I'm so happy none of you got to injured or died." I said.

"Isn't he injured badly?" Asked Victor pointing towards Cedric.

"No he just got a burn on his leg and now it's numb because of the stuff they had to put on it so he really can't walk." I explained. They nodded and said goodbye walking away but before Harry, Rom and Hermione left Hermione grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

"Are you two dating?" She asked.

"No, I'm just helping him." I replied honestly. She just told looked at me like don't lie.

"I'm not lying." I assured her. She nodded her head obviously not completely accepting it but she bid farewell and caught up to Harry and Ron. I walked back over to Cedric.