《Place Nine - Kaijin Nijuu Mensou》

The villains plaything, not likely, you wouldn't believe it. You were someone he cherised, although he spent most of his time coming up with plans to defeat Akechi, he was considerate to you.

He let you play with his hair, his masks, and even smiled a genuine smile around you. You never bothered to ask why, you were just glad he didn't wish to hurt you like with Akechi.

You would never reveal your love for the sadistic male, but he would always reveal his for you. Oh, how you hoped it was real and you weren't just a toy to him.

"(Name), come here for a second." He removes you from your thoughts, the man Twenty Faces, as they mainly consisted of him. You stand, placing your book down and move over to him shyly as you receive a smile from him.

"I'm done with you." You flinch, giving him a look of disbelief and pain. "What?" You question, your voice cracking with that word as you hold back tears. You don't give a chance to speak as you turn away, giving a sad smile as you begin walking.

"Okay, good bye then, Villain." You spat bitterly, leaving the room that he sits in. He watches as you leave, sighing as he realizes he hurt you with his dumb joke. "(Name)!" He calls out to you, but you don't stop like usual.

He stands, annoyance painted on his face as he walks the direction you went. That's when he heard you scream, making his pace go faster toward your direction. "What are you doing?!" He shouts, seeing his men drop you from what they were about to do to you.

"N-Nothing, Sir." They stutter their lie, Twenty Faces going toward them only to smack them both. They run away from him to get away from more punishment, soon he is in front of you checking you for injuries.

"Are you alright?" Genuine concern is on his face as he asks his question. "Why do you care?" You ask, looking down and causing him to flinch. "You need to learn when I'm joking. I meant, I'm done with you just being a friend. Be something more."

You lift your head to look him in the eyes, only for him to force his lips on yours. "So, what do you say?" He questions teasingly, making you blush.

"I accept."