《Place Ten - Nao Nakamura》

You enjoyed learning from your mentor in the police force, Nakamura Nao, your feelings strong for her but she never seemed to notice them, seeing as you always try to protect her from words of injustice and harm.

"(Name)-kun?" You jolt, looking up to meet her face to face. "Nakamura-senpai!" You shout, giving a small bowl in greeting. "Hello, (Name)-kun. I see you're working hard." She comments, making you smile your boyish smile.

"You bet, I've had a wonderul mentor, Senpai." You comment, making her blush. You hold back a smirk of victory as you stand up, soon seeing her boyfriend walk in, his look full of anger.

"Why did you break up with me?" His voice is full of anger, Nakamura sighing as she shakes her head. "I don't feel the same anymore." She states plainly, making you tense as he prepares to attack...you.

You dodge skillfully, grabbing the man's arm and twisting it behind his back and slamming him to the wall. "As if." You say roughly, sitting him on a chair.

"You just attacked an officer." Nao sighs, looking away from him and shaking her head once more.

♤Times♡Lapsing♢Help♧Go☆

You sit beside Nao and glance over at her to see her watching you. "Hm, Senpai? Is something wrong?" She jumps and shakes her head quickly, making you smirk and lean closer to her.

"Really? Are you sure?" You ask leaning closer, your breath hitting her lips as you lick your own. "Thank you." She manages, making you pull back in confusion.

"For?" She starts blushing, making you hold back a smile. "For taking him down." You finally smirk, giving in to the urge and giving her a passionate kiss.

"Anytime. I'll be picking you up around 8 tonight, sound good?" You only get a nod as you left.