Chapter 13

~Krissie's POV~

     Let's just say exploring Seoul on your own for the first time is not a good idea. I had gone around to shops nearby the dorm, not daring to take a cab, bus or train. When I went back to the dorm, I had hardly bought anything except for some snacks and accessories.

     Luckily for me, the boy had gotten back from their schedules and were killing time by playing games or sleeping. I looked at the clock noticing that it was already 5 pm. I decided to prepare a simple korean meal that I had learnt, before packing up my things and moving to the hotel Mr Lee found. 

     I grabbed whatever ingredients needed to make the dish and started to prepare. Of course, some members started to pester me, stealing food or just making a fool out of themselves to make me distracted. Soon enough, I chased them out, warning them that if they came back, there'll be no dinner for them. A fragrant aroma wafted through the air as I started to plate up the dishes. The members all shouted from the living room to ask me if it was ready. 

     They all ran towards the dining table as soon as I said dinner was served. Quickly getting their bowls and helping themselves to portions of the food. I sat there nervously, anxiously waiting for their comments.

     "Wa! Krissie noona's food is jjang!" Kai said with his mouth full. After that, all the other members started complementing me. I relaxed at started to eat, different conversations spouted from all parts of the table, however, one conversation caught everyone's attention. 

     "We're going to jeju island for a charity concert and party held by SM. Krissie can come if she wants to." SuHo said, looking and everyone and last of all looking at me. 

     "Why not?" I said shrugging "I could do some things I wanted to there." All them members nooded and continued to eat and engage in their own personal conversation. I was dragged into a conversation by Tao and Sehun, arguing about who has a better sense of style. However I couldn't help but notice Kris, sitting there eating his dinner in silence, his brows furrowed as if he was thinking hard. 

     I went to wash my plate as soon as I finished eating. Before leaving to get my luggage and meet Mr Lee, before heading to the hotel. All the members were saying goodbyes, for absolutly no reason. Some of them even pretended to tear up. I laughed at their antics, also waving as I got into the car to head to the hotel for a good night's sleep.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Next chapter! What do you think? I'm sorry that this is a short one, but I have a lot of homework and I wish to leave something to the next chapter. Things may start speeding up in the next chapter. :) xoxo