The beginning

Your pov

I trip on tree root, which causes me fall flat on my face. I get up and start to brush the dirt off my clothes.

"Damn" I wince as I see my knee is badly cut.

It hurts like hell, so I sit down with my back against tree that just tripped me. I started to pour some of my drinking water on the cut. I place my hand over my mouth as I do.

"Ahh"I let out a muffled scream.

I pause scanning the area, the dense forest that I now call home. It was the forest just out side striaton city. I look down at myself. My arm and legs covered in bruises and scratches from incidents with wild Pokemon.  If I had walked into town people might think I'm a wild weird Pokemon. I'm also covered in dirt and my [h/c] hair is a mess.  The sound of something approaching breaks through my thoughts. I turn my attention a rustling sound coming towards me. I try get up and hide as soon as I try to move I am painfully reminded of the gash on my knee. I'm unable to get up so I turn to face the noise, hoping it a small Pokemon that I can deal with. Slowly noise gets closer and closer. Until...

"Oh god, are you okay, miss"

I'm staring dumbfounded at a green haired boy.

Okay that is a short chapter, but I really hope you like the start of the story. Please give me some feedback on I could have done better or what you liked. I will hopefully write the second chapter soon.

~violet sky out