Introductions

The door of the unfamiliar room clicks and slides open. You quickly back into the corner of the room trying to hide from whatever brought you here. Standing in the door are three young men with three pokémon following them. You recognize the green haired guy from the forest. You relax a little knowing they probably won't hurt you. 'They at least don't look like the others' you think bitterly. The green haired steps forward with a welcoming smile.

"Good, your awake,"he says politely, "we were starting to worry."

        The others also enter the room. You look at each one, the green haired boys hair had two two pieces standing up like blades of grass. To his left stood a guy with bright red hair that jutted upward like a roaring fire. And on his right was guy with blue haired that cascaded down into his bangs like crest of a wave. All three had eyes that matched their respective hair colours. They all wore they same outfits, black dress pants, a white dress shirt with a black vest, and a bow tie the same colour as their hair. You stare at each of them, but mostly at your green haired saviour. He must have noticed because he clears his throat with a faint blush on his face.

"Sorry how rude of us, allow me to introduce myself, I am Cress" the blue haired Cress states calmly.

"Right and I'm Chile"the red haired Chile pipes in.

"Cress is right, where are my manners, I am Cilan"says Cilan your green haired saviour.

"Oh right, I should introduce myself as well," you say "hello, I'm (y/n), thank you for helping me"

"Oh it was nothing, I was glad I found you when I did" Cilan says with cheerful smile. "What were you doing out there hurt?"

           You explain you've been living out in the forest and you kept getting attacked by wild pokemon, which was mostly true. The four you continue to talk for what seemed like hours you didn't mind it felt nice to talk to somebody again.

At one point you realized that you were still covered in dirt. You looked up and noticed you weren't the only one to realize that fact as well. Cilan stood up and gestured to the window "It's getting late we should let you rest." Both of his brother nodded and bid you goodnight before walking out to their own rooms. That left Cilan and you alone. He walk to the door and points to door on the far wall.

"There's a bath in there if you want to use it as well I got some spare clothes for you, there in the closet," he says.

"Thank you so much, you really didn't need to do any of this," you say last part quietly, yet somehow he must hear you

"Don't worry about a thing, you can stay here as long as you need," Cilan says as he turn to leave. A simple 'goodnight (y/n)' leaves you alone with a wild blush heating your face. 'Great' you think as quickly walk to take a bath.

    After the warm bath you slip into bed. As you drift into sleep a single thought floats in your mind, 'god what will happen tomorrow?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay another chapter out and over 5oo words too. I'm glad you all like this story! Please comment what you I could work or what you like, I'd love to hear your thoughts. The next chapter will be out soon.

~violetsky out