The Boss's Niece (A Criminal Minds Fanfiction)

Chapter One

***Aaron's brother, Sean married Jessica Brooks, Haley brooks sister, Hotchs dead wife.***

Kate was training for her test for admission into the Behavioral Analysis Unit or BAU. She was working out in the FBI gym when one Derek Morgan walked in. Kate stopped, took out her earbuds and stared... "Maybe a 9.5" she thought as she put her buds back in and went back to running on the treadmill.

When she ran for about 20 more minutes, she got off and went over to lift weights. As she benched and had no idea that a certain BAU agent was watching her. She blared her music until that agent came over and grabbed the bar out of her hands and racked it. She pulled her buds out of her ears, sat up, turned around and said "excuse me?" Her southern accent coming though, Derek Morgan smirked and said "you didn't have a spot baby girl." Kate laughed "I don't need a spot and don't call me baby girl." She got up and went to her bag. She pulled out her shaker, water and protein powder and grabbed her bag. She left the gym and started to walk towards the locker room to change when the man, whom she didn't know, walked out behind her with his bag. He picked up his pace and caught up to her and said "Hi Derek Morgan". "Nice to meet you" she said as she mixed her protein shake. "Are you not going to introduce yourself?" She reached the girls locker room and sighed. She turned around and looked at Derek. "Why would I introduce myself?." Derek gave her a look. "Fine, I'm Kate Brooks." She smiled and went inside of the locker room, leaving the great Derek Morgan smiling like an idiot.

[AN: Please give me feedback!!! I hope y'all enjoy!! If you have any questions just ask!
This is not edited in anyway so if there are mistakes don't be scared to say!!!]