Chapter 1 [Edited]

Elliot's POV 

Her sun-kissed skin was covered in beads of sweat, as I laid next to her, loving the way she looked. Her short brown hair was messy, but it looked amazing on her.

"What are you looking at?" She asked, a mischievous smile gracing her face.

"How beautiful you look." I smiled, and she laughed.

"Liar." She spoke, and I leaned forward as she tried to escape the bed, and I let my lips graze her arm. She stopped in her path and looked at me, those brown eyes filling me with so much happiness at this moment, but I had a feeling that it wouldn't last long.

"El, we should really get going. Kathy is going to be wondering where you are." She spoke, and I frowned. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her collarbone, hoping that she would stay if I could convince her with kisses.

"Olivia... please just a few more hours," I mumbled into her skin, and I inhaled the smell of her, which was faintly vanilla. Hours of lovemaking had made it fade slightly.

"El, I want to stay too, but you need to get home to your wife." She breathed, before kissing me softly on my lips. I grabbed her bottom in my hands, and squeezed it, earning a satisfying groan from her, before releasing her, sadly.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow at work?" I asked as she pulled on her black lace bra and panties, and she smiled and nodded.

"I think so. And you'll be in late, correct?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, tomorrow is Kathy's first ultrasound." I sighed, but she smiled.

"You're getting another baby, and hopefully another son this time, since you are overrun by women." She spoke, and I nodded slowly.

"If you say so," I replied. I stood up and walked over to her, and I kissed her soft, swollen lips, savoring every last moment I had with her for tonight.

"Goodnight, El." She spoke, and I wanted to hold her forever, but we had to part ways.

"Goodnight, Liv." 

***

I drove home in the dark, and I was surprisingly awake since it was almost midnight, but being with Olivia always made me feel energized. I love her, but we are just having a fling, since Olivia and I are partners, and we don't really want to mix business with pleasure. Unless we can be together, like as in dating or marriage. Whoever, if that were to come true, it wouldn't be anytime soon.

I pulled into my driveway, and the lights in the house were on, well at least in the living room. I got out and sprayed some cologne on myself, so I didn't smell like Olivia, and I locked my car before heading in.

"El?" Kathy said, and I smiled softly at my wife.

"Whatcha doing up? You haven't been up past 8 for the last month." I replied, and she shrugged.

"Well, I wasn't exactly awake, but I woke up when I heard you pull up. A lot of paperwork tonight?" She asked, and I nodded as I sat down next to her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and kissed her short blonde hair.

"Yeah, a ton. But I'm happy to be home. Now let's get you and Elliot Jr. up to bed." I spoke, and she smiled and kissed my chin gently.

"With our track record, this baby is probably a little girl." She smiled, and I shrugged.

"If you insist, Kath." I chuckled. I helped her upstairs, and she climbed into bed and yawned. I took my clothes off and pulled on some sweats before joining her in bed. 

She cuddled up close to me, enjoying my warmth, and I rubbed her back gently.

"I love you, El." She said with a sleepy smile.

"I love you too, Kathy," I replied. 

She fell asleep before I did. I moved slightly and grabbed my phone. I smiled when I read a text from Liv.

I had A LOT of fun with you tonight. Thanks for making all that paperwork easier to get done. See you tomorrow. :)

Well, paperwork is only fun with me :). Sleep well, Benson.

I sat my phone down after sending the text, and I kissed Kathy's hair before I closed my eyes, and fell into a surprisingly deep sleep.

***

"Coffee?" Olivia asked as she walked over to my desk, with two coffees in hand. I smiled and grabbed one, our hands touching, and a smile grew over her face due to the slight contact.

"This tastes amazing," I said, a happy grin on my face, and she nodded.

"I got it on the upper side. I had to drop by IAB and drop off that paperwork." She spoke, and I nodded.

"Better you than me to have to talk to Tucker. You know that we aren't on the best of terms." I sighed, and she chuckled.

"Last time didn't you give him a black eye?" She teased, and I threw a pencil at her, and she dodged it.

"You're gonna get it, Benson!" I spoke, and she laughed. God do I love that laugh.

"Benson! Stabler! Vic at St. Joseph's. A rape victim." Cragen said as he came out of his office.

We both stood, grabbing our jackets and guns, and headed out.

***

"So why were you in on time?" Olivia asked as we drove to the hospital.

"Kathy changed her appointment to tomorrow, so I'll be late tomorrow," I replied, and she nodded but went silent.

"Liv, are you okay?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired. Now, park here. I want to get in and get the vic questioned." She replied. 

***

"Fran, can you tell me what you remember from last night?"Olivia asked, as she looked at the woman, who was barely 20. Her face was swollen from the beating she had received.

"H-he was hiding in the bushes, a-and he jumped me. He forced himself i-inside me!" Fran sobbed, and Olivia was quick to comfort her.

"Fran, look at me. He isn't going to hurt you again. I promise. All you need to focus on is getting better. Here is my card, and you can call me anytime. I will talk to you, and if you need me to come and get you, I can." Olivia spoke, smiling gently.

"T-thanks," Fran whispered, taking the card.

We left Fran, with as much information she could give us. We headed out with the rape kit and to Warner's office. Olivia didn't really speak on the way there, but she was always like this when it came to the job. This is one reason why I was so deeply attracted to this brown-eyed woman.

"Alright, let's find this bastard." She spoke, and I nodded.

"Well, we came to the right place," I replied, and we climbed out and headed in.