Chapter 3- Jealousy

Rachel and I got bored after a while, and she randomly asked if she could brush my hair. She said how she likes brushing hair, so I said yes, and how I liked my hair being brushed. I got up, grabbed my brush, handed it to her, and plopped down in front of her. Since we were already talking about a lot, I asked her how things were going with her boyfriend, Jake. She said they were going good, and then she brought up the last time she was over at his house.

      "It started off when we were on the couch," she said,"we were cuddling in a cute position, but I had to leave. As I got up, Jake grabbed me by the waist, turned me around, and pulled me in close. Then, he kissed me on the lips."

      No, this can't be happening, I thought. But I couldn't say that out loud. No, that would cause too many questions.

      "That’s great, Rachel! Was that your first kiss?" I said. I shouldn't have brought up Jake.

      "Yes." She said, "And it was amazing!"

      I had to stop asking questions. She went on and on about how he was "so great" and "the best boyfriend" she could ask for. She talked about how they said "I love you" to each other. I wish I could say that to her. But instead, I acted happy for her, and we moved on to a different subject. After some time, she asked if I liked anyone.

      "No." I lied. That was my first lie to her. I didn't want to risk hurting the friendship we already had. Maybe when they break up, I reassured myself.

      Throughout the night, Rachel kept talking about her relationship with Jake. My problem wasn't that she was in love with someone, my problem was that it want with me.

      Tell me, is the story really ok?! Let me know by leaving a comment and vote. Thanks so much. Love you!!!!!
-PEBbleGirl 😊😘😙