Chapter 4- Truth or Dare... or Yoga?

After some sleep, Rachel and I ate breakfast and went back up to my room. I whipped out my handy-dandy phone and pulled up my Truth or Dare app. We played that, most of the truths involved deepest secrets, embrassing moments, and worst memories. Most of the dares included underwear, twerking, and kissing (not on the lips). We did all of them, except ones that involved going outside. By the end of the game we both had lipstick all over our faces, and secrets out to each other that we wouldn't tell anyone else. Overall, the game brought us much closer together.

      It was still going to be a while until Rachel's mom got back to pick her up, so we did the Yoga Challenge. We fell on top of each other a lot, but we felt so accomplished when we completed, like, five of them. By the end of the game, we both had bruises everywhere, and all of our muscles were sore. As soon as the game ended, Rachel's mom arrived. We packed Rachel's bags, and said our goodbyes.

      As fun as the sleepover was, I was still out raged at how great her relationship with Jake was. I should be happy for her. But I wasn't. And I didn't think I would be happy for her when she was with him. Was that so bad of me to think?

      Please, tell me if the story is good. I want to know if I suck at writing or not. While you're here, check out stories on these pages: GrandmamaEster, laurenandapollo2004, and don't check out DEMIGOD_TIME_LORD23 's page ;p . Jk Hillary. I love you guys!!!
-PEBbleGirl 😁😂😘