First Sight(Page1)

Cady:

Cady:

Hi, I'm Cady Wilson, not Cady from MEAN GIRLS...just Cady.
I'm currently in Grade 9 and I'm one of the nerds but also one of the weirds. Well, i'm not that weird but sometimes i do make myself one of the weirdo,just to catch the eye of Kai.

Well, Kai is the guy that i do really hate,because he's one of my enemy for being on top but i just can't take away my eyes from him. It's like my eyes saying "LOOK AT HIM,LOOK AT HIM"😍 and i'm like "NO,NEVER,NO,NO"😨😨😨. So people thinks i'm really just crazy,but i'm not,and Never will be😑.

So...about Kai,it all started with this...

Grade 7

Cady:

Hi Jane, nice seeing you and it's like 3 years before i talked to you ...well,thats kinda good....i mean for me,well for you i-if it is too....Well, i..

Jane:

Cady,stop...well yeah i do miss you too but not that like were in grade 5 or 6...People change Cady so..go change your weirdness and nerdy thing...bye nerd C.

Pin:

Hey Cady,how's going?

Cady:

Oh, hey Pin...i'm just breathing out all the pains this morning and how are you?

Pin:

Nice and pretty as always, anyways...i just got news that a new guy is coming...i mean you know like freshman?😉
Well, you better see him because it's look like girls likes him.

Cady:

Well, it's kinda nice but i'm actually off to my classroom but maybe next time i'll go to see the freshman guy😐

......
Well, suddenly the freshman walks by which is Kai and it's catches my eyes like woah,woah,NO DUDE,NO!.

_______________________________________________________________

-FIRST SIGHT