Unconsciousness

P.O.V Mike

We looked from El to Ten, then realized what happened. Ten can control much more than your voice. Time sort of froze as I looked from a startled Eleven ,to an injured Lucas ,to a shocked Dustin, to a limp Ten.

Wait, limp?

.....

Dustin and I rushed towards a incredibly weak Ten. She sat motionless and lifeless. I shook her to try and wake her but she remained unconscious. I felt my hands shaking, knowing that we may have just killed someone that could help us. Some that could help Eleven master her abilities, someone that might have been on our side. This all happened to fast. I just couldn't process it. One moment I don't even know where Eleven is, the next I have not only have Eleven and ten, but I have Eleven scared for life and Ten fighting for life.

Life sucks, man.

-------------------------------------------------------________________________________

P.O.V    Ten

As I laid on the floor in excruciating pain, I vividly remember aching throughout every last fiber of my being. And I was awake, although I don't think they knew that. Here's the thing, I could sense what was around me, I could hear and feel. (Although nothing sounded clear, in fact it sounded kind of like they were underwater.) However, I was too weak to move, speak, or even lift my eyelids. The metallic taste of blood swam through my mouth and was all my tastebuds could sense. In other words, I was awake with extreme limitations. I certainly didn't have the energy to  use any of my abilities. I needed time to regenerate.

           Then I felt hands shaking me all over, trying to make my respond, but I couldn't. I could sense the hands, but couldn't tell how many there were. At least 3 (Although I knew that probably wasn't the case considering that a normal human had at least 2. Meaning that it was probably an even number.) I felt the grass brush against my side, but the itchy sensation that usually came along with it was obsolete. I felt the hands of these random children shaking me, touching me, but I didn't feel the indents that their fingernails were most definitely making. It was as though a thin invisible barrier wrapped around my body. All my senses were different and diluted.

"What do we.... we need..... she can't.....how?" Said an underwater sounding voice, although it was probably a mixture of all the boys. It was all slurred and had no context, at least none that I had heard.

          Then suddenly I felt two hands run across  my skin. They rested on my back and on the backside of my knee. I felt the grass that was once connected to me leave my body, I felt pieces get stuck in my hair, I felt the arms underneath me struggle to hold my weight, my heavy and limp arms fall towards the earth, altogether I felt myself leave the ground. And as I got carried away, I knew I didn't have much time to tell them.