Øne

Arix..

As I am writing my new entry for the journal that my meaningless shrink told me to do, my father calls me down to talk.
"Hey Chuck. Sit down for a minute." He said as he called me by the nickname I hadn't heard In so long.
"I have to go on a business trip again. Only this time it is almost half a year long." You see my dad was involved with buying and selling expensive properties all around the world. I knew what he was going to ask me. 'Are you going to be okay here alone for so long?' I decided to just tell him I would be fine.
"I will be fine here on my own don't worry. Plus I have The Smiths just next door if I need help of any kind. when are you leaving?" I ask.
" I am leaving tonight actually. I just got the news that I was going so I have to hurry and pack. Thank you for understanding Scooter." Again with the nicknames. Thanks dad.
My dad took my mom leaving the hardest. he still holds a grudge against women. The reason being that my mom decided to cheat on my dad with an uncountable amount of guys. He has tried dating once or twice after all of this happened but they both expected him to put them before me and my sister.
Speaking of my sister, why don't I tell you a little bit about her. She was my best friend. She is around two years older than me and yes we threatened to kill each other multiple times, I still love her. Well here is the story. She was really into scremo and all that shit and she wanted to go to Warped Tour really bad. My dad refused to let her go so she moved in with our 'mother' so she could get her way. She hasn't come back since then.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a nerd. I have always had depression. My father has always called me out on it because he thinks that depression is something you can control. I really like writing and I think that English is my strongest subject in school. My favorite movie is Big Eyes because Tim Burton directed it. I like to sing a lot and people say that I am quite good at it. Inside I am still a child. I still like watching Spongebob and I like children more than people my own age.
I have two really close friends. Grace and Elizabeth.
I have known Grace for around a year and she is literally my best friend. I would trust her with my life and I think that she would say the same about me. Grace has the same taste in music as me and we are both really into art. I am better with just throwing paint on a canvas and calling it art. Her on the other hand is AMAZING at art. He portrait drawings which she adores are so good. She always says that she is bad at art but then I hit her. Needless to say I would literally do anything for her.
Elizabeth is the complete opposite of me. She likes classical music and I like grunge bands. She is so talented. She plays multiple instruments including piano and guitar. We have taken a lot of trip together and she can always bring a smile to my face.
As I sit in my room I hear my phone go off. I check it and see that see it is from an unknown number.

UN- Hey where are we going to meet?

Me- Ummmm who is this?

UN- Tyler. Who is this?

Me- This is Arix.... I think you have the wrong number.

UN- Oh sorry. So, how are you.

Me- Ummmm good I guess...

Okay this is getting strange.

UN- Okay talk to you later.

Okay that was a little strange. Cool. I have a new friend. Tyler I guess his name is.
Then Grace texts me.

G- Guess what just happened!!

A- What?

G- THEY JUST PLAYED TEAR IN MY HEART ON THE RADIO!!!!

A- OH MY GOSH MY BABIES TYLER AND JOSHY I LOVE THEM!!!!!
Speaking of TØP guess what I did.

G- Got me tickets to go see them and Panic! in concert...

A- WHO TOLD YOU....

G- ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! NOBODY TOLD ME I WAS JOKING!!

A- I AM SERIOUS!!! WE ARE GOING TO SEE TYLER AND JOSH AND BABY BRENNY!!!! ARE YOU EXCITED?!

G- I CAN'T BREATH.

I then decided that I wanted to go get some food because I haven't had dinner. my dad was down by the door getting ready to leave. I walked to him and hugged him. Then he walked out the door and I made food.
I made some scrambled eggs because why not. Then because I wanted to I grabbed the bag of dill pickle chips. I sat down on the couch and kicked my legs up on the coffee table.
I turned on the TV and found Teen Wolf. it was the first episode when Stiles and Scott go looking for the other half of the body.
I finish eating and somehow manage to fall asleep. I had a dream. Tyler Joseph was in it. I only have a minor obsession with them....
I wake up when my phone goes off. It was from that Tyler guy.

T- Do you have anything interesting coming up in your life?
A- Ummm yeah actually. I am going to a Twenty One Pilots concert with my friend Grace.
T- They are a cool band. So which stop are you going to?
A- Detroit. I was going to go to the one in Chicago but that was a little farther. Plus I found better seats in Detroit. We are in the pit!!!
T- Wow I am going to that stop too.
A- Nice!! I have watched so many concerts online and I can just imagine the concerts in real life.
T- If you got to meet the boys would you act normal?
A- Ummm probably. I would be excited but I don't think that I would freak out.
T- You should show me what you look like....
A- Only if you will.....
T- How about at the concert in a week we will meet up?
A- That sounds sketchy as hell.
T- I does but you can trust me.
A- You will have to earn my trust... I have to go... bye Tyler.

1098 words. This is about as good as it is going to get. I hope you enjoyed it!!! So this book up until like chapter ten will be a lot of messages so if it isn't your kind of thing, I'm sorry.