My new home

Y/n: "what?" I asked because they kept staring. I started to feel a little self concise, so I took I looked at the ground and turned my back to them. "I knew I wasn't going to be excepted," I mumbled to myself. I began to walk away, but then someone grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me around. "Where do you think your going?" The person said, I didn't bother to make eye contact.

"I don't know, somewhere, I guess." I looked up to the winter soldier looking down at me, he just shook his head. "Your coming with us," he said, "but why... why would you take me in," I said softly. "You don't have a home, and you might actually make a nice avenger," the captain said, at those words I smiled and could feel excitement begin to bubble up inside of me. I nodded, "ok" I said. We walked down the street to the avengers tower.

I was so excited when it came into view, I changed into cheetah form and started running around. "Heh, I like this girl," Quicksilver said, I stopped after I heard that and walked towards the captain. "I don't actually know you guys names, I only know your superhero names," I said.

He just looked at me and responded, "I'm Steve rogers, the winter soldier is Bucky, quicksilver is Pietro, scarlet witch is Wanda, Thor is... well Thor, Loki is Loki,  black widow is Natasha, he hulk is Bruce, iron man is tony stark, hawk eye is Clint, and vision is vision." I nodded slowly, trying to memorize all their names.  I then looked up and smiled. 

We continued walking until the avengers tower came into view.  I stopped in my tracks, it was HUGE!!! I was gawking at the sight, "I'm going to be living in there?" I asked pointing to me then the tower.  Steve just nodded and I felt excitement bubble up inside me, I CANT BELIEVE IT,  I started to jump up and down squealing, and then turned into a Phoenix.  I took off into the air and did backflips, twirls, dives and let out a loud ear piercing screech.  I started to descend and I landed on the ground, I transformed into my human form and tucked my Phoenix wings ,that were still visible, by my sides.

  "Sorry, I had to get my excitement out," I said with a huge grin on my face. They just chuckled at my reaction, until I felt something run past me. "PIETRO, NO TOUCHING THE WINGS!!" I screamed as I grabbed his hand that was close to touching one. "Why?" He whined, "unless you want to get burned, I suggest you don't," I replied. At that comment he recoiled his hand and stared at my wings. I smiled sweetly at him and said, "thank you."

The avengers smiled and we walked inside, I was bouncing on my feet the entire time, and when we arrived at the living room I was still gawking, it's was so high tech-y, it was AMAZING.  I let out a squeal in excitement and was about to go explore until someone put their hand on my shoulder.  As a reaction I grabbed the arm and flipped them over my shoulder, it turns out it was Clint.  He just Laid there since I knocked the air out of him, while I grinned sleepily while rubbing the back of my neck. "Sorry, it was a reaction and you startled me so..." I said trailing off in the end as I stepped away from Clint's body. 

They all looked at me amazed while I just looked down at the floor.  I felt bad for doing what I did, I didn't mean to do it... it was just a reaction, now I'm probably going to get kicked out.  "That. Was. AWESOME!!!! " screamed Pietro, I was baffled "come again?" I asked amazed at how he could say that at a time like this.  "That was awesomehowyoujustflippedhimoveryourshoulderlikeitwasnothing!!" He said a little too fast. 

I nodded slowly starting to understand what he just said. (Ahhh!!! Oh my gosh guys I am soooo absolutely, completely sorry.  I know I haven't been updating and I am so sorry, it's just school and homework and volleyball can be a handful, but Mahalo everyone and aloha for now my island family.) "oookkkeeeyyy," I said "um, anyway what should I do now that I'm here?" I asked.  They were soon snapped out of their shocked stages and Steve came up to me and said that I have to meet up with this mr. Director fury, person.  I nodded in understanding and dusted myself off and nodded to say I'm ready.   They all agreed to come with me to director fury's office... I wonder what he's going to say.