Some welcome

So sorry for not updating guys... I had writers block for some time and I've been busy with a few requests in one of my other books... anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter and I will try to update more often.  Mahalo for all of the support.  **** Also, IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!! I've decided to change it up a bit, I'm most likely going to change the avengers so they're male love interests, since majority of you guys voted for that. And the females are going to be your best friends if that makes sense, hopefully it should pan out in the end. Also, I'm going to make a few if the male avengers as father/guardian/uncle figures, and after the book or sometime later I might release a one shot book so you guys get to make requests. But I just wanted to say thank you so much for the participation, mahalo*****

Steve-
" Ok! So since you are officially the new member of the avengers, it is probably best if we give you a tour and show you to your room.  Do we have any volunteers?"

As soon as those words left my mouth, everyone's hands shot into the air like little school children who all needed to go to the bathroom.

"You all want to giver her a tour?" I asked, raising a brow at them. They looked around at each other, and I could feel the tension grow between them. Before anything could get intense I interrupted the silence.

"Ok then, uh, looks like you'll be getting a team tour!!" I said smiling. She looked at all of us and nodded with a smile.

Tony- "Alright! Let's start the tour kid!" I exclaimed, pushing past Capsicle and draping my arm around the girl's small frame.

"Hey kid, name is Tony Stark, you might've heard of me... yknow, famous genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" he said, dragging me around the avengers tower.

"Uh... actually, I'm sorry sir... I don't know" She replied, rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment.

I dropped my arm from her shoulder and looked dumbfounded. The rest of the avengers behind me were trying to stifle their laughs. "You're saying... that you don't know who I am?" I asked, pointing at me.

She just nodded in response.

"THIS KID NEEDS A TONY EDUCATION STAT! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT ME?! Well tell you what kid, I'm gonna be the most amazing person you've ever known!" I said, slicking his hair back only to have Natasha walk up to me and slap the back of my head.

"Ow! What the fuck Nat?" I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"language!" Steve called out.

Nat-     "Tony, we're supposed to be giving her a tour, not trying to bore her to death with your image. And yea! watch your language, she's just a... wait... how old are you?" Nat said.

Y/n- Suddenly all the attention was on me. "U-uh... I'm not for sure certain, but I think around 21 or 22 maybe?"

Clint-       "FUCK YEA! DRINKING AGE! ILL GO GRAB THE DRINKS!"
He said, popping out from a vent somewhere in the ceiling. He quickly scrambled out, running to the kitchen, only to run back.
"Uhhh... where's the key to the liquor storage?"

Tony-   "What? There is no lock on the liquor storage!"

Nat-  "I put a lock on the liquor storage"

Tony-   "WHAT?! JARVIS YOU LET HER PUT A LOCK ON MY LIQUOR STORAGE?!"

Loki-  "ugh... midguardians" I said, shaking my head and holding the bridge of my nose, taking a look over at y/n, to see her confused yet amused face.