Girl Meets Forgiveness Project.

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END OF CHAPTER. PLEASE READ, DON'T SKIP IT...

Now onto the story guys, what you waiting for?

LALALALALALALALALALALALA

My daughter,

I want your forgiveness. I don't deserve it but I want it. The past almost year here sucked, do you know how bad people get beat in here for abusing your child? A lot. It's made me think. I'm soon somewhat realizing what I did was wrong.  And now I hear you're off living with your best friend, Maya, is it? That must be fun for you.

Anyways, There will be a surprise for you in a few days. I wont tell you what it is. That's for you to find out. You'll love it.

I hope you decide to visit soon so I don't have to write another letter. This is boring and making me want a drink, and not of water. But just remember, your surprise will be soon, maybe a week or so. Have fun.

-Your father.

--------------------------

I out the letter down and look at Farkle who was laying next to me. "Was this really all he wrote for? To tell me he wants forgiveness?"

"He's crazy." Farkle says.

"Got that right." I say. I look back at the letter, "what do you think the surprise is?"

"Honestly I don't know. But coming from him, I don't think anything good." He tells me. I sigh, "But I'll be here for you, you never have to be alone."

I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

-----------

The next day in class

"All through history, countries go to war. That's what we normally study in here. But today, we're going to talk about peace and forgiveness and how we get there. Every once in a while, I come up with a good idea." Matthews says to us.

"What could it possibly be that I haven't already thought of?" Farkle asks.

"Farkle, I forgive you." Cory says to him.

"What did I do?" He asks, confused.

"I forgive you too." Zay says.

"What did I do?!" Farkle asks.

"You know what you do." Zay tells him.

"I feel better now that I've forgiven you. How do you feel?" Cory asks the boy.

"I'm sorry for every time I've hurt you! What did I do?!" Farkle asks.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today we're going to begin the forgiveness project. Our history isn't just about what we've done. How we grow comes from the repair of what we've done and how we forgive what was done to us." Cory says.