NOSEBLEED

At three A.M., I woke up for a sec to get myself in a new comfortable position when I felt something running down my face.

     I thought I had drooled, because I do that, on the pillow and it smudged onto my face. My oblivious self wiped it with my flannel sleeve when I felt more.

    I thought one thing at that moment. Oh god, nosebleed...... This had happened before so I knew the drill. I covered my nose and ran to the bathroom. Surely, there was blood coming from my left nostril. A lot of blood.....

    I realized that it had gotten everywhere. All over the sink, floor, and cabinets as well as my hands and shirt. I sighed and saw that we were out of toliet paper in this bathroom.

   I cringed and trudged down stairs with my blood spilling down my face. I got to the downstairs bathroom and found paper towels in there for some reason. Probably being my sisters.

    I cleaned up my nose and went upstairs to clean up my mess. LET ME REMIND YOU, THIS IS AT THREE A.M.!!!!!!!! I wet one of the papers and cleaned the blood from my face first, when....DUN DUN DUN.... I got a hunger pang. You know the thing in your stomach that's like, "you're hungry". But you're like, "no, I'm not".

   "Yes. Yes you are".

   "No. I'm not."

   "Oh, really?"

   "Yes."

   "Then what's this?"

    *Gets hit with a wave of pain in your stomach.....*

   "I.....I don't know".

    "You're hungry. Admit it."

     "I'm not hungry, Dammit!"

     *Gets hut with another wave of pain.....*

   "Mmmhhhmmm. Suurrreeee you're not."

    "I hate you."

    "Because I'm right?"

    "No."

    (This is conversation in your head by the way)

    "Yes."

     *Grabs stomach in an attempt to dull pain.....*

    "No".

    "Okay. Get ready for another one".

   "Please, no."

    *Tidal wave of pain......*

    "GAH!!!"

     *grip tightens on stomach and doubles over*

     "I *pant* h-hate *pant* y-ou".

     "I know~"

    *sits on toilet seat to catch breath and get used to the pain*

    I then decided to get up...... Bad idea.

    My head spun and I fell. The cold, tile floor hurt like hell against my skin. My blood still stained the white tile. It splattered a bit more as extra drips and drops slowly dropped to the floor.

    I srtuggled to get to my feet and dragged myself to the corner of the room, next to the tub. I slid down the wall and curled up into a fetus position. It all hurt like hell.

   My nose still leaked and stained my blue flannel making a dark green-scarlet mix over the cloth. I coughed a bit and waited until the pain subsided.

    When it did, I slowly and painfully leaned over the floor to the blood stains and wiped them with the wet paper towel I momentarily forgot I had.

    It took a lot of paper towels to clean up the bathroom. I managed to do it, though. I then trudged to my room and stepped on something. I held my foot and looked at the bottom of it.

    It was a bit dirty, considering wandering around my house, barefoot. Whatever I stepped on, pulled a piece of my skin back and folded over it into the newly formed blister and created a new-found pain wherever I stepped.

    I continued to my bed, stepping on the side of my left foot and git under the covers. I tossed and turned and just......couldn't get comfy.

    I looked up to the ceiling, contemplating everyrhing that happened tonight and replayed the events in my head. I closed my eyes and sighed before ooening them back up to make a look of sympathy and pain combined. I took a breath before muttering, "wow. Today is just not my day."

   I fell asleep about ten minutes later. Oh! I forgot to mention, before I went to bed, I checked my clock. It was 4:09 A.M. I really hate nosebleeds. I hope yours are better than mine. Bye!