Unseen love

Raven pov

Why? Why did she have to come back? (BTW the she is Terra. Don't worry this will end bbrae,I promise on my grave.) She just wanted to ruin my life doesn't she. After Terra forgets him (the him is Beast boy) he is heart broken. And just when everything between me and BB is okay, she comes back. And the Titans accept her back like nothing ever happened. I couldn't take it. So I ran to the roof, and got on my knees, and broke down into tears. I was so tooken up in my own dispair, I didn't notice that he came up onto the roof, and sat beside me.

Beastboy POV

I saw Raven leave up into the roof.  Maybe she needs to control her emotions, but why though. I hate to see her hurt. But why would she be hurt. She couldn't possibly be ...nah. Raven like me, that would be wrong, she doesn't like me I thought. (Stupid she doesn't like you, she loves you).  So I quietly, but quickly followed her up to the roof. I saw her ready to do something. She wouldn't possibly, nah. The Raven I know doesn't try to kill herself. Then I hear her say "goodbye Titans, you were the closest thing to family. But you don't see me as that. Goodbye,  Terra(she some with so much venom add if her name were poison, don't worry Raven, I would too). And last, but not least, the hardest goodbye. Beast boy (his heart agonist broke when he heard this, but he didn't know why) I will always love you". And just as she was about to jump, he realized something. He realized just how much she meant to him. He loved her ,too. So, BB ran and grabbed her before she jumped. She looked at him with pain in her eyes.

Raven POV
"Why....." He put his hand up, as if to stop me from talking. "I about made the worst decision of my life". I was  confused by what he meant. " I about let the girl I love die, and almost did nothing about it". I looked up at him (he is taller, and has done muscles in this one shot) and sled if he meant it. He nodded. I was so happy, I was crying tears of joy."I love you, too" I said back. We kissed, and the other Titans, except Terra, congratulated them. Terra just ran off,mad(oh well, I hated her anyways), and eventually  found a boyfriend.

A/N : my favorite titans couples are together, yay. Please rate, review, and comment on this. And please give suggestions for further one shots, and maybe in the future, stories.