Lady Legasus & Scar Man

It was Halloween at the Titan's Tower. There was going to be a Halloween party .Almost was down in the commons area.Star was dressed as slave Leia, to Robin's secret enjoyment. Robin was dressed as Batman(sorry, I know it's not that Good, but stick with me). Cyborg was dressed as Ironman. Suddenly, the door slid open. Beastboy walked in dressed as Scar man (from TTG). "Where Is Raven at?" "I don't know, grass stain.""I'll go check to see if our friend is feeling the well." And with that, Star zoomed off, in search of Raven. A few minutes later, star came in, dragging Raven into the common room. Beastboy's jaw dropped. She looked so beautiful in her costume (she is Lady Legasus from TTG). Raven got so embarrassed, so she ran to The  roof. Beastboy followed her."What is wrong?" "I look so bad." He shook his head no. Raven looked surprised." You look gorgeous, Raven. When I saw you, I about fainted. I love you." Raven blushed."I love you too, my Scarman."They kissed. Bb whispered into her ear"I love you too my Lady Legasus. Always and forever." And with that said, they shared one of many, many more kisses.

A/N sorry it probably wasn't as good as the first, but I hope you readers still like it.