26

"Pardon??" Jungkook looks unbelieved . "Oh sh*t what have I done to her!!!"

"Dont blame yourself hyung."

"But it's really my mistake.I cant forgive myself if there's something happened on her."

"Let's find noona."

Jaekyung and Jungkook are about to leave the house but then they saw the rain dropped heavily.

"How come we can find noona ?" Jaekyung looks sad.

Jungkook and Jaekyung sit on the sofa . Calming down themselves. They both start to thinking how to find you.

"Did she know anyone else besides Risae and Jackson?" Jaekyung asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "As far that I know , Ah Ri only closed with both of them.She have the other friends but not as close as Risae and Jackson."

"It's very hard to think abou--"

Wonhae manhi manhi~~
manhi manhi~~
Wonhae manhi manhi~~

# BTS - BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

Jungkook pick up his phone.

"Ne abuji( dad) . What's the matter?" Jungkook asked.

"Hi this is aunt , not your dad." You mum called Jungkook using his dad's phone.

"Owhh hi aunt.Hows yours?"

"I'm fine.You? how about Ah Ri and your namdongsaeng (little brother : Jaekyung ) ?"

"Fine.All of us fine." Jungkook lied to her.

"Did she's troubling you??" mum asked.

"No. Not at all.She's a nice sister who listened to her brother really well."

"Glad to hear that.Owh ,I have something to say but first of all, sorry for informed you in late. Today was her father's funeral day and she might be quite moody so please do take care of her , take care of feelings . Dont make she sad alright? I'm really trust in you." Your mum ask him a favor.

Jungkook looks more guilty after your mum said like that.

"I'll be back on next week.No need to fetch us at the airport." your mum said.

"Alright."

Then something popped out from Jungkook's mind in a sudden.

"Aunt..." Jungkook called her.

"Yes dear.What is it?"

"Where's the place for Ah Ri to throw out all her sadness?" Jungkook asked.

"Hurm..I'm not sure ...maybe at her father's art gallery behind your father's workplace." You mum thinking.

"Oh nonono. it was..at the bus station 2km away from your school.On her father's accident place." She correcting her words.

"Bus station bus station ..owhh..arasso!" Jungkook look at Jaekyung.

"You hold this." Jungkook gives his phone to Jaekyung.

"Hey hyung." Jaekyung puzzled.

"Cover for me please." Jungkook wear a coat , put on his shoes , grab the door key and exit the house.

"Hyung!" Jaekyung shouts his name. He chased him to the front door.

"Keep the house in a safe. Dont forget to lock the door."