47

KNOCK KNOCKK!!!

"Who's that???"

"It's me ."

"Come in."

You open the door. You look at Jungkook.

"Omma said you're still didnt feel well so I bring some meals for you." you said while bringing some meals.

"I thought you wont take a responsibility on me after what you'd done."

"It's not my fault since you're the one who start to throw my bag on the tree." you said.

"But it's you fault too because you dont care about your weight. I thought you're light but ...you just like an elephant."

"Mwo?!!!"

"what what? I'm just telling the truth." Jungkook proudly said.

Whatever!!

You put the meal on the table and took a chair and sit besides Jungkook.

You look at Jungkook. He massages his hand.

"Are you...okay?" you feel guilty.

"What's with that question? " Jungkook gives a what look. "Did you intend to do something on me?"

"Do what?"

"Something bad , perhaps? dont do it because my hand were not okay."

You facepalm.

"Alright then I believe you.Hurm..how I want to explain you...hrm..."

"Am I too heavy? or heavy for a guy to lift me up?? am I?" you deeply look at Jungkook .

"What with that word. Are you ..serious, girl??"  He look at you.

You nodded. At first he just thought you're kidding but then he sighed when he look that you're serious .

"I'm just joking.You aren't heavy."

"Dont lie."

"I'm not--"

"Then how about you hands? why does it feel hurt ?"

"Ah ri..I thought you're having a lost mind. Did you already forget about energy? "

"Energy??"

"In science...you know..even if you're light like a cat , it doesnt means that you will be light when you fall from the high place."

"Owh..that science theory...I dont remember about that but hey...you're genius,!"

"I know that thanks for your compliment and feed me up." Jungkook said.

"P--pardon??"you asked.

" Are you a deaf? I said FEED me."

"Feed yourself. Your hands just hurt not broken." you said.

Jungkook look at his hand while giving a sad emotion. You couldnt hold as you try to get out from his room.

"Yayaya where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"Have a good night." you closed the door.

"What a ridiculous girl." Jungkook babbling alone in the room.

2 minutes later you enter to his room again . This time you bring a chocolate drink.

"I thought you cant eat by yourself. " you sarcasms him.