Bring Him Back, Take Him Away

Everyone stared in disbelief. Laurence, just like that, was gone. And they didn't know how to react.

Garroth made a speech for everyone to hear, and it was so emotional, Zane cried a lot.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Garroth didn't even come out of his room. Whenever Zane came to check on him, Garroth was either angry or depressed.

=•=•=•=•=•=

"Hey, Zane, can we talk about something?" "Yes, of course, Garroth. What is it?" Zane said, sitting on the bed. Garroth is pulled out a ring. "I-I was gonna pr-propose... t-to him..." Garroth started crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many people fled the streets when a huge nether portal opened up in the middle of a city.
"What the heck?" Garroth ran up to it with Zane. Garroth stood in shock. Laurence. He stood there, in a shadow knight armor. "NO... NO!" Garroth screamed.

Laurence started running at Garroth, but Garroth couldn't fight nor run. So he accepted his fate. But, he was greeted with a strong hug. He accepted the hug, happy yet confused.

"LAURENCE? Y-YOU'RE ALIVE?" Garroth hugged him even tighter, falling to the ground. "Wait, how-" Garroth looked up and saw Zane being pulled into the portal. Zane was waving.

"NO!" Kawaii~Chan screamed, running towards the portal.
Katelyn stopped her, telling her it was no use.

...

•_•

I BROUGHT HIM BACK! Okay now you have no REAL reason to kill me😉also, PLOT TWIST!

- 🐷