Chapter 2

Dinah's p.o.v

Y/n is just so adorable. So I decide to go to Ally's room were she was. I head up stairs and I reached Ally's door. I knock but I got no respond. I slowly opened the door and I saw the most adorable thing. Y/n was on her tummy sleeping and Ally was right next to her. I took a picture and head out the door. I went to the living room where Lauren and Demi were." Hey guys look what  I found up stairs" I said as I showed the girls the picture I took of Ally and Y/n."Aww" both of them say at the same time. " I'm glad she fit in just fine" Lauren said sending the picture to herself."yea she is just a adorable little thing" I said side hugging her." I'm gonna go check on them be right back guys" Lauren said getting and going upstairs.

Lauren's p.o.v

I walked into the room to find Y/n sitting up on the bed rubbing her eyes and Ally sound asleep. "Mommy" she whispered. "Hi baby did you have a nice nap" I asked pick her. She nodded her head. "Come on let's change you"  I said about to walk out."Wait mommy I say bye bye to mama" She said wiggling out of my arm to the bed. She went close to Ally's face and planted a kiss on her cheek." I wov you mama" She said then made grabby hand at me. I smiled and pick her up and head to the nursery. I was in the middle of putting on a new diaper on her when"GET OUT OF HERE UNLESS YOU WANT A BEAT DOWN"  I heard Dinah yell."Mommy scared" Y/n  said sitting up."It's okay baby let finish changing you so you can stay with mama" I quickly change her and took back with Ally." Babe wake up I need you to watch Y/n" I said shaking Ally."What's wrong" she asked." I'm not sure I head Dinah yelling at someone I have to go see" I said handing her Y/n. I walked out of the room and head to the living room where the yelling was coming from. What I saw was my ex boyfriend about to hit my best friend but i got in the way and took the hit.

meanwhile with Ally and Y/n (Ally's p.o.v)

"Mama scared" Y/n was holding onto me and was shaking."It's okay let's go see what's going on okay" I rubbed circles on her back to calm her down. I grabbed her pacifier and put in her mouth before walking out of the room. I head downstairs into the kitchen. I put Y/n in her high chair."okay baby stay here i'll be right back if anything just yell at me or mommy"I told Y/n and kissed her cheek. she nodded her head. i walked out of the kitchen and peeked around to see Lauren holding her cheek and looking at  zayn with anger in her eyes. "Lauren are you okay" Dinah asked going up to her to check her cheek." Yea can you go check on Ally and my daughter" She spoke." Yea sure you'll be okay" Dinah asked once again, Lauren only nodded her head. Dinah was about to go upstairs but I whispered yelled at her "Dinah" She turned to look at me and I motioned her to come in to the kitchen

" Dinah what is going on why is he here" I asked when we both walked in. " He wants Lauren back he just got of jail" She said. See the thing is he went to jail for abusing Lauren. He still abused her even when they were not dating anymore.  All this caused Lauren to lose the baby that was on the way. Yea it was his kid."Auntie Dinah uppy" Y/n said around her pacifier and making grabby hands. Dinah picked her up and bound her on her hip."Stay here with her i'll be back.

I went up to Normani's  room. "Mani, Zayn is here and want you to get him out now" as soon as I said that she went out the door and down the stair." ZAYN OUT" Mani yelled grabbing his arm and pulling him out." GET AROUND MY HOUSE OR MY GIRLS AND I WILL CALL THE POLICE" Mani yelled and slammed the door on his face I rushed over to Lauren. "Baby are you okay" I said as I sat her down. " I'm fine just how the hell is he out, Ally I'm really scared what if her hurts me again" by the end she was crying hiding her face in my neck." I know baby I know everything is going to be okay" I said as I rubbed circles on her back. " Mommy!" I head Y/n yell. Lauren pulled away." Mommy why you sad" Y/n asked.

Lauren's p.o.v

"No no baby I'm not sad, ugh c'mere" I said as I took my baby in my arms. She reached up and wiped away my tear and gave me a sloppy kiss." I wov you mommy don' be sad" Damn this kid is smart." I'm okay baby i'm not sad see look" I gave her my best smile I could. She smiled and hugged me tight.

After all that happened I got Y/n in the bath and ready for bed. Once I put her in her crib and she was asleep i went to ally's and my room." Hey babe come on you need some rest" Ally said. I nodded and layed down."everything will be okay babe I may be short and whatever but I will protect you and Y/n, you two are my everything".

In situations like this I am glad Ally can be the strong on for me. It's the reason that I love her so much. She was there when I broke up with Zayn. She protected me from him. She was there when I lost my baby. She was there through all those dark times." Babe you okay" I went back to reality. Out of my thoughts." Yea you know why I love you so much?" She hummed at my question. " Because you were there when I broke up with him, you protected me from him at all cost, you were there when i lost my baby, you were there through ever dark time to brighten up my days" I smiled at her and peck her lips." I'd do anything to keep you safe love, you know that and now I will do anything to keep you and Y/n safe" she told me pecking my lip.

After that we said our "good nights" and " I love yous" and fell asleep cuddling up to each other. In the middle of the night I woke up to Y/n crying so I got up to go see what was up. " Hey hey what wrong baby" I asked getting her out of her crib. "wet and hungy" She said. I changed her diaper and put a new one on. " Now baby do want some milk" she nodded her head." but no baba mommy" she said. I was confused. Then it click she wants breast milk. " Okay baby but be careful not to hurt mommy okay" she nodded her head. I sat on the rocking chair and got us both comfy and took of my shirt and undid half of my bra and fed her.

She had fallen back to sleep after I fed her. I put her back in her crib and covered her with a blanket put a pacifier in her mouth. I kissed her forehead and left the room. I went back my room and fell back to sleep.