Chapter 5

Lauren's p.o.v

I woke up the next day to Dinah tossing and turning. I pulled her into my lap. "Dinah, Babe, it's okay open your eyes it's just a dream nothing is real" I whispered while rocking both of side to side."Mommy sissy otay" I turned to see Y/n sitting up holding her blankie to she face."Yeah, she's okay she just having a nightmare" I said she nodded her head. Dinah let out a loud scream making Y/n get scared. Making Ally wake up as well. "What's going on" Ally asked me. "Dinah is having a nightmare and she won't wake up"

Dinah started shaking. That's when her eyes shot opened. "mommy" she whimpered. " I got you baby it's okay " She had a tight hold on my shirt. "Sissy you's otay" Y/n said rubbing Dinah's arm. She started to clam down.

After what happened we all made our way down stairs. Dinah not wanting to let me go. Ally had to do breakfast all by herself. "Okay food is ready" Ally said setting out plates with food. Ally put Y/n on her highchair. "DJ can you sit on your highchair?" I asked. she shook her head and no. "Come on DJ look just like your big sister" y/n is a little older than DJ. She lifted her head to look at Y/n who was eating happily with the help of Ally of course. A smile appeared on her face. She pointed to the empty seat next to Y/n. "Hmm" she hummed moving in my arms wanting to do everything her sister did. I smiled and set her next to her sister. She reach over holding Y/n hand.

Dinah managed to eat everything. After eating we dresses the babies and took them outside to play. The girls were running around while Ally and I just talked about how much we love our life right now.

"Mommy puppy" Dinah said grabbing my hand and pulling me. I giggled and followed her. As she said there was a puppy stuck. "Okay DJ go get a towel and make sure mama helps you" Dj ran up to Ally and both went into the house. Y/n and I got the puppy.

DJ's p.o.v

"Come on mommy wes gots to save da puppy" I pulled mama to help me get the towel. Mommy and sissy were getting the puppy out. We reach the bathroom and mama was getting the towel down

"Here you go DJ now go give it to mommy" I ran off and head outside. "Mommy towel" I said giving mommy the towel. She rapped the puppy in the towel and we took it inside.

Lauren's p.o.v

"Well girls looks like he does belong to anyone we can keep him" I said putting the puppy down. "Yay!" Both girls yelled. I smiled at them. I looked at ally who was looking at the kids smiling. "girls you want to take him outside and play while mommy and I do lunch. she girls ran out to the back yard with the puppy behind them.

Ally and I went to the kitchen and started making sandwiches since we decide to eat outside.

Once they were done they took everything outside. They set up the table they had outside."girls lunch!" Ally yelled out to the little ones. Dinah and y/n came running as soon as they heard Ally yell.

"Okay since we are eating out here you guys can sit in the big chairs okay" Lauren got them both into a chair and hand them the cut up sandwiches.

They were in the middles of eating when the heard the door bell ring. Both adults looked at each other. "Did you invite someone" Ally asked Lauren. "No did you" she asked back. Ally shook her head no. Lauren's got up and head to the door.

Once at the door she opened it and the person behind the door was the person Lauren never wanted to ever see.

A/n:Ahh who could it be you wanna know well you're gonna have to wait

A/n:I'm just kidding back to the story

"HI Lauren" the person spoke. Lauren's couldn't move. Her blood started to boil. She looked at the person with so much hate.

"Aren't you guys say hi or something" she person asked getting Lauren's attention. "What's are you doing here camila" Lauren finally spoke. "Thanks for asking I'm fine how about you Laur" Lauren was about to blow.

"Really Camila what the fuck are you doing here" Lauren narrow her eyes at the younger girl. "I came to get what's mine and you know what's mine.." she paused for a moment taking a grip on Lauren's arm.

"You're mine Lauren" she finished squeezing Lauren arm hard and was now up on Lauren's face. "Let go of me Camila I'm not yours anymore" Lauren said yanking her arm out of Camilas grip.

Camila grabbed Lauren's chin harshly pulling it up so Lauren would be looking at camilas eyes. "Now princess you don't want to get me angry now do you.

Has she been work out or something she's stronger than I remember. Lauren's thought to herself. All of the sudden y/n came running in yelling "Mommy!" Once camila heard the tiny voice she let go of Lauren's face.

"HI who are you?" The tiny girl asked hiding behind Lauren. " oh, I'm just a friend of your mommy what's your name" Camila asked moving over to the little girl. "Y/n" she mumbled.

"What's a pretty name tell me who else is here" Camila asked. Lauren's on the other hand was watching then. The only thing she wanted to was kick her ass.

"Sissy and mama" she said. On cue Ally walked in holding Dinah's hand. "Laur who was at the do..." Ally cut herself off when she saw who it was.
"Well hello Ally, Dinah" she greeted.

Dinah looked up to see who's voice belongs to. Once she saw it was Camila she started to shake. She remembered her from the night she came home with ripped clothes.

"Dinah sweet are you okay" Dinah only shook her head and ran up the stairs. Lauren's and Ally both ran behind her. Leaving camila and y/n alone.

"So little one you love your mommies" the little girl was nervous so she only nodded

With Ally,Lauren and Dinah

"Dj can you tell mommy what's wrong" Lauren tired to get the girl to talk to her. "Scarw" she whimpered. "Why princess" Ally asked. " she huwt me" Both were shocked. "Where baby" Lauren asked. Dinah pointed to her private part. "She rapped me" Dinah broke in to sob.

Lauren's blood started to boil. She got up heading to the door. "Laur where are you going" Ally asked. Lauren's turned around with her fist clenching. "To beat her ass" Lauren made her way down the stairs back to the living room.

"Y/n go with mama please" Lauren once she was got there."how dare you rap Dinah!" She yelled " she finally told you" Camila walked around Lauren "she told us she was rapped but she didn't say it was you who rapped her"

"well she can't do anything, she is a baby after all" Camila said standing in front of Lauren. "But she has me to defend her so don't you dare touch her again now get out of my house Camila" Just then Normani walked through the front door."Guys i'm ho..." she cut herself off when she saw Camila. "what are you doing here Camila" She asked getting closer to the young girls. "She rapped Dinah.." Lauren paused. "..And she wants me back" She finished.

"What how dare you Camila get out of here and don't come back or i will call the police" Normani said pulling her out by the arm. once she was out Normani turned back to Lauren." Laur your okay right so are the girls right" she asked pulling the girl into a hug.

"yeah i'm okay i need to check on Dinah" both girls made there way up to the room where the girls were. "DJ hun are you okay now" Dinah throw herself at Lauren and held on tightly.

A/n: sorry for not updating in a while. anyways here it is toke me awhile but okay. so i have a question? Okay so i have two book that are not up.

1. Age play oneshots (fifth harmony)

2. Age play called acaccident (little Lauren)

so which one guys

and I'll hopefully be updating the other books as well