Chapter 13

Taissa's Pov- I wake up the next day to the phone ringing. Evan is stretched out fast asleep. I leave from his Embrace. And pick up the Phone." Hello!?" "Hi, is this Taissa?" "Yeah" "well I would just like to say that you and Mr. Peters have a Photoshoot at 2:30 pm sharp and don't be any later." "May I ask who's speaking? " I hum through the phone. "Kerri Cardion, daisylynn Photography" "okay thanks and where should we meet?" "2024, Ramsey road" she says. "Okay thank you bye" I hang up the phone and race over to Evan. I look at the clock. It reads 12. "Evan we have to get ready we have a Photoshoot today at 2:30" I say. He shoots up. And reads the clock.  "Holy shit tai!" He throws on a long sleeve yellow and Gray shirt. While I add a tank top skirt and a denim Jacket. We brush our teeth and brush our hair. And then were off. Evan speeds to the place. "Ev slow down it's okay" I say to him.But he just keeps speeding. We finally arrive there alive. To find a Photoshoot group out there Waiting. Soon as we get out we are seperated from each other. I get a touch of makeup While Evan gets his hair fixed up. We use many different props. One of them happens to be a motorcycle. He get's on the front while I get on the back hanging on to him while laying against his shoulder. We take a few more pictures and then we call it Quits for the day. I love doing stuff with him like this, but I know something this good doesn't last for ever.