Chapter Four

The whole police station was quiet. The only sound was the sound of water trickling down from the ceiling and hitting the floor. As the three of the slept, they heard a voice call out to them. "The poor soul cried out for help..." The voice said. "They watch as he simply walked away... The indifference of good men." The voice said overlapping. "Nobody wanted to get involve." It echoed. "whosoever shed my blood by man shall his blood be shed. For in the image of god may deem a man." Then the boys leaped up from there sleep to catch their breath. Panting the boys both got up and sat at the edge of the bed so they could look at each other. Connor looks down at Freya who was still sound asleep and then back at his brother. "Destroy all which Is evil." Connor said looking at Murphy. "So that which is good may flourish." Finished Murphy.

__________

About an hour past by and Connor eventually had to wake Freya up because it was almost 10. "What we gon tell her?" Said Connor looking down at Freya. "Don't ask me. I aint the one who's got a crush on her." He says laughing as he puts on his shirt. "Shut the fuck up. I don't have a 'crush' on her." He said trying to fight back. Freya wakes up and stretches her arms. Murphy looks over to Connor like Connor is supposed to do something. "Mornin'" Said Connor to Freya. She gives a growl and then gets up to put her clothes on. She starts to strip naked not even caring their in the room. "Whoa!" Connor says stopping her. "What the fuck you think you're doing?" He says. "What? I saw you guys naked I thought I'd return the favor." She says smiling as she continues to undress herself. Out of nowhere they heard a loud beeping. "It's that fucking Russians pager." Said Murphy as he through it to Connor. I looked down at it. "Phone number?" Freya said. They walk upstairs and through the door to where all the cops are. Everyone started cheering as if the brothers were the popular jocks in high school. "Hey there sweet cheeks." Said A man in handcuffs being brought in by a cop. "I'm her boyfriend." Says Connor walking in from behind me. "Fucking blow me." Says the criminal. Freya gives him an odd look. "Weird. Last time I checked I was single." She says. "What? I was going with what the Russians thought." Connor says back giving a wink. Connor walked over to the phone while Murphy and Freya went to go talk to some of the cops. "Look at this." A cop said handing us the newspaper. With the title 'SAINTS OF SOUTH BOSTON' written at the top. "Saints." Murphy repeats. "Body of Christ. Body of Christ..." He was say as he dipped his fingers in his coffee and flicked them at the cops to make it seem like holly water. Freya looks down at her phone and then rolls her eyes. Then she walk up to Connor. "Hey. I have to go. Thanks for everything though. "She says. "Where ya going? I was just about to tell ya something important." He says. "Uh... Can it wait? I kind of have to do something important. I'll stop by your place later though." She says smiling as she walks out the door.

Freya's POV

I walk in to see me father sitting as his desk while Rocco was sitting in front of him talking. I didn't want to interrupt the fucker because every time I do something he doesn't like I get... in trouble for it. I walked over and set the sandwich he had me buy him on the desk in front of him. "Well. I'll have a coke then." Says Rocco. I had no idea what the fuck was going on and didn't want to ask. There was a sly silence before my dad started laughing. Because everyone else in the room feared him they all started laughing too. But not me. I just wanted to get the fuck out of here. "Papa joe is that it? You want me to go now?" Asked Rocco. "No. Tell me another one." He said. Rocco gave him a slanted look. "Whelp imma go now." I said. As I walked out the door as fast as I could so he couldn't stop me. I made my way to Connor and Murphy's place because I told Connor I would talk to him there about whatever the fuck he needed to tell me. I Just walked in. I mean we're kind of bff's now considering we killed two guys together and saw eschithet naked. "Hello." I said as I walked around the corner to see them looking in the bag we had given to Doc at the hospital. "What y'all doing?" I asked. They both kind of looked at me waiting for the other person to talk. "You're ganna think that we're fucked up. But it's our destiny." Said Murphy. "Yup. I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about. "We're ganna kill 'em." Said Connor. "We're ganna kill em' all. All the Thefts, Drug dealers, Rapists and murderers." He finishes. "So, was that what was so important that you needed to tell me earlier?" I asked Connor. "Yes." He said. "Well cool when we start?" They both looked at me confused like they were expecting me scream or call them crazy. Little did they know my last. But nope. I agreed with one hundred percent in fact, I hope they kill my dick of a father. "Well..." Said Murphy. "We're on our way now to get some guns." He says. "Cool let's go." I said already half way out the door. "Wait hold up. Ya can't go with us." Said Connor stopping me. "I can do what I want." I began. "And what I want to do is help you guys. I was with you when this started and I'm going to be with you when it finishes. You guys don't have a fucking choice. Let's go." I finished. They both smiled.