Chapter Nine

My face was hot. Blood dripped down from my nose and my head. My wrist was starting to hurt from the rope that was rubbing against me skin. I couldn't help but cry and curse at my dad. Who wasn't even in the room. We were so close, we had everything planned perfectly. I was ready. We all were ready. We didn't see one of the guards from behind the bush. He saw us. I prayed he hadn't seen us. The pain was unbearable I just wanted it to stop. All four of us were sitting in the basement of my father's house. Dry blood from his other victims already swiped across the concert wall. Our hand were tide and so were our legs. We all had gotten beaten half to death and now were just waiting. Waiting for whatever agonizing pain was to come next. We sat there for almost an hour till we heard the creek from the door opening. My father walked in. His strong Russian accent which I tried my whole like to get rid of. His bald head which almost looked like shiny plastic in the lighting. "My own daughter," He said looking back at the guard behind him. "My own daughter betrayed her family." "Fuck you! You were never my family." I screamed tears storm down my face. I've never felt as much hate as I felt now. "Punishment." He says. "You need to be punished. You all need to be punished." He says with his strong Russian accent. "I be back." He says as he walks out the door. Before he walked out he turned around and without saying a word shoots Rocco right through the chess. Blood plunges everywhere. He could barely talk as blood gushed out his mouth. We all cried out his name thinking that was going to stop anything. But it wasn't. Wasn't going to stop my dad. Wasn't going to stop Rocco from bleeding. Wasn't going to stop anything! Murphy's chair drops to the ground right next to Roc. Tears stream down all our faces. We were basically bawling. "Rocco, you'll be fine. Keep your eyes open, you'll be fine." I say knowing this will absolutely not be fine. Murphy manages to get his chair upright. Were all still crying as my father walked in. Two huge guys in leather jackets unstrap me and hook me up to two huge chains on the wall. I try to struggle as much as possible hoping they would drop me but they never did. "What the fuck are you doin'?! Let her go you mother fuckers!" Connor screams moving around in his chair trying to get his hand out. "Let me fucking go!" I cry. But it was too late. "This is what is going to happen." My father says with a whip in his hand. "Answer the question or she gets whip. Simple." "You're bluffin'." Murphy says. WHAM! I shriek in pain as I could feel the warm blood drool down my back. "Okay okay!" Connor says. I passed out from pain before I could hear the questions he was going to ask.

______________

I woke up with me back aching in pain. I must have gotten more slashes while I was out. I was no longer chained up. I was back in the chair where I started. Connor and Murphy were passed out beside me. They must have gotten a few more blows too because they were more bloody then they were before I fainted. The door once again opens and my father once again strides through. I tried not to make eye contact with him. "Wake up boys." He says slapping their faces till they woke up. "I want you to see this." He says pulling out a gun I thought he was going to shoot one of them but boy was I wrong. I felt a sharp pain go through my left hip. I screamed in pain. Worse pain then I felt before. I just wanted to faint again or die just to it would stop. Connor starts screaming and crying. My vision started to get fuzzy. I saw my father walk out of the room. The pain finally went numb. It felt like I was in a dream. I could see and hear everything around me but it didn't feel real. Every now and then everything would go black but it would soon restore. I saw Connor and Murphy break from their restraints. Then everything went black. When everything started to come back again they were kneeling next to Rocco's body. They came over to me and Connor lifted my head to it could rest in his chest. He gives me a soft kiss on the forehead. I was for sure this was the end. I did the best I could the months I was with them. Wouldn't have gone back even if I could. My vision started to get blurry and I could feel my eyes squinting. I saw the old man that had almost killed us walk into the room. I wanted to warn them but everything went dark before I could. I guess this was the day we all died. If this was the end I would have to accept it.

*HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT SO FAR. PLEASE GIVE RECOMMENDATION AND FEEDBACK!! THE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING KIND OF SHORT BUT IM TRYING TO GET THIS BOOK TO END AT 15 CHAPTERS SO IM TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING TO FIT. ENJOY :)!!*