Kemarkus (Smoke)

I was making my rounds collecting my money and shit I had a hell of a lot of shit on my plate today I had to go check on my son whom came down sick with a twenty-four hour bug I had to get his medicine and spend a little bit of time with him since his mother wasn't tripping with a nikka today considering the condition of our son, but I knew once he healed I already knew how it was going to be between us I shook my head then ran my hands over my face as I made my way into the barber shop to collect my money from my connect in there he looked up and saw me then made his way to the back he already knew what I came here for I never had an issue with him when it came time to collect my money after a few minutes he came back with my money I counted my shit up and saw that it was right then dapped him up then spoke to a few people then made my way out then continued on down the street when I saw a nikka I've never got along with like that we both began to size each other up as he stared me down I looked at him then said, "The fuck you looking at nikka?" he looked at me then said, "The fuck nikka you the one staring at me fool" I looked at him then said, "Nikka, don't fucking play with me muthafucka you stared me down first don't get your head bust the fuck open again!" he didn't even have nothing to say after that he just turned away then shook his head as I made my way down the street towards my home girls house that pushed weight and shit for me I made my way up the steps then did three knocks to let her know it was me a few moments later she came to the door with a smile as she said, "What's good nikka?" I smirked as I said, "Nothing, fool you know how that is" she smiled as she said, "Come in I gotchu" I nodded my head then said, "Bet that" she stepped back for me to walk in and I made my way inside then made my way over towards the couch as she made her way to go collect my money while in the midst of me waiting my phone went off indicating that someone was calling I looked at the caller id and saw that it was a number I've never seen before I pressed ignore then put my phone back in my pocket I've never been the one to answer unknown numbers that weren't saved in my phone cause I felt like with my line of business I would be a fool to just go around randomly accepting phone calls that I didn't know for all I know the shit could be the feds or something I shook my head then waited on my home girl to come back moments later with my cash I smirked as she made her way over towards me then said, "Here you go I've already counted it and everything but I know you're going to recount it but it's all there" I smiled as I said, "Yeah, I know but it's a habit don't take it personal with your cute ass" she shook her head as she said, "You think you slick don't you?" I looked at her then said, "Whatchu mean mama?" she looked at me with squinted eyes as she said, "You be thinking you be lowkey slick but you not" I smirked as I said, "Naw, I have the slightest clue what you're talking about mama" she shook her head as she said, "Uh huh" I counted my money and I saw I had it all there like she said then pulled her down on my lap as I said, "So what's good though mama you always giving a nikka the cold shoulder and shit what you don't like me?" she looked at me then said, "It's not that I don't like you it's just that you're a hoe that's all" I smacked my lips as I said, "Oh for real that's how you feel?" she looked at me then smirked as she said, "Yeah, that's exactly what I said nikka" I shook my head as I said, "Well, you already know I like you mama so what's good?" she looked at me then said, "I don't know what's good?" I smirked as I said, "You know what I want mama" she shook her head as she said, "You just don't give up do you?" I shook my head as I said, "Hell naw not at all mama and you should know that when you gone have a baby with a nikka mama?" she chuckled as she said, "Really nikka that's what you want?" I nodded my head as I said, "Come on Kimyra you already know what's good you know I gotchu on the real so what's good?" she looked at me then said, "I'll think on it" I nodded my head as I said, "Alright, just as long as you think about it" she shook her head as she said, "You are too much at times you know that right I'm pretty sure your baby mama wouldn't approve of you having another baby" I smirked as I said, "I don't belong to Kimberly and you know that" she smirked as she said, "I know but in her eyes you do" I shook my head as I said, "I guess cause she had my first son I guess but I don't belong to her so yeah she can get that shit out her head" she shook her head as she said, "Yeah, well just know if I do have your baby you better keep that bitch all the way the fuck away from me cause if you don't I'mma fuck that bitch up and that's just some real shit" I smirked as I said, "I know mama, but if you do beat her ass beat some sense into her ass for me" she chuckled as she said, "You're a mess but how is lil man doing is he okay?" I sighed as I said, "Shit he's good they gave him some medicine they found out he has a twenty-four hour bug I told Kim to take him out that damn daycare and look into some other one's and when she get ready to go pick out the next one I'm going with her this time to make sure my son goes to the best one this time" she nodded her head as she said, "Alright that's the best thing to do cause she going with the cheapest one she can find and not thinking about the baby in the long run so you going this time will be good" I smirked as I said, "Man, if you would have had my son when I wanted you to I wouldn't have been stuck with Kimberly ass you know that right?" she chuckled as she said, "Nikka, I wasn't thinking about no baby then I was fifteen at that time you tripping nikka" I looked at her as I said, "I had you mama" she shook her head as she said, "Well, I didn't know that then plus I wasn't even thinking about no relationship like that" I shook my head as I said, "Well, whenever you decide to break a nikka off with a baby let a nikka know" she nodded her head as she said, "I'll let you know but you better get out there and get your money" I nodded my head as I sighed then said, "Yeah, I better get to it cause I don't want no problems or nothing" she chuckled as she said, "Alright fool I'll be in touch" I pulled her face closer to mines then pecked her lips causing her to blush a little as she said, "Okay, now leave" I smirked as I stood up then stood her down on her feet as she pulled me into a hug I hugged her back then left out to go make the rest of my rounds.