LaKayvia (Lethal)

"Bitch I'm two fucking seconds from knocking yourmuthafuckin head the fuck off you better step the fuck up out my muthafuckinface before I redo your face hoe!" I say to the shorty that was talking mad shitbehind me about some nikka that I knew nothing about that she swore she saw mewith. I rolled my eyes instantly as I rubbed my temples as she stepped back inmy face then started clapping her hands as she said, "Nobitch I will not get the fuck up out your face cause bitch I know you was with Thomasthe other day" I looked at her then rolled my eyes again as I crackedmy knuckles then said, "Bitch, is you deaf or are you fucking stupid causeI just told your bitch ass that I don't know no fucking Thomas now get the fuckup out my face or get knocked the fuck up out my face your choice bitch!" everyone that was in thestore was now forming a crowd around us I was just in the fucking store in themall to shop for my daughter but this bitch came at me all reckless and shitand made a bitch go to the left all because she was some dumb ass bitch thatwas completely blind and swore she saw me with some nikka named Thomas I shookmy head as she continued to go on and on about this nikka Thomas as I rolled myeyes grabbed a few more things I wanted for my daughter then took them up tothe register as the cashier shook her head at the chick that approached me thensaid, "Girl,these hoes out here in Cali be on some other shit" I chuckled as I said, "Tellme about it she come at me again I'mma beat her ass real shit" she laughed as she said,"Girl,you better and I hope on everything somebody record it so I can see it" I laughed as I said, "Girl you'rea mess" she laughed as I paid for my things then gave her acouple dollars for herself she told me thank you then I made my way out thestore and out the mall as I could still hear this loud mouth as bitch before mestill barking in behind me I shook my head as I hit the alarm on my car thenput my stuff inside then slammed my door shut then hit the alarm on my car againas I turned around to see the girl was following in behind me I pulled my hairup into a messy bun then pulled my earrings out my ear then threw them throughthe window of my car then stepped away from my car as I said, "Bitch,you wanna fight?" she looked at me then said, "Yeah,bitch I wanna fight cause I know I saw you with Thomas hoe" I nodded my head as I said,"Okay,and when did you see me with this nikka Thomas?" she looked at me then said,"Twoweeks ago" I nodded my head then said, "Uhhuh okay well run up then bitch" she looked at me as she cracked her knuckles thenput her set up along with me doing the same as I could see some of the peoplefrom earlier coming outside to witness the fight some of them pulling theirphones out I smirked as I said, "Let's go bitch you wanted to fight so what's goodbitch I'mma show you just how much I know Thomas too bitch!" she looked at me thenswung on me only to miss as I laughed then said, "That's all you got bitch?" she looked at me withthis look on her face as she swung again only to miss again I chuckled tomyself as I said, "Oh my gosh bitch you can't fight are you serious?"she looked at me thenswung again still missing causing me to ball over into laughter as I said, "Oh mygosh bitch what the fuck" this shit made her madbut I didn't give a fuck how the fuck you gone fight me and bitch you can'teven swing and connect the shit to my fucking face I shook my head as I put myset back up once I stopped laughing as I said, "Let me show you how this shitis done bitch" she looked at me confused as I swung on her asswith a two piece connecting each punch causing her to stumble backwards as I said,"What'sgood bitch?" she looked at me as I could see the blood leakingfrom her bottom lip as she was stunned for a second as I said, "Yeah,bitch that's what happens when you accuse me of knowing some nikka namedfucking Thomas hoe!" she looked at me then ran up only for me to dodgeher as she tripped then fell to the ground giving me the upper hand as I ranover to her bitch ass then started tagging her fucking face in as everyonebegan to cheer for me everything had turned black from then on out and I justknow I had lowkey blacked the fuck out as I continued to pound her face in asthe bitch started kicking and screaming as I heard one of them say, "Ohshit that bitch pissed on herself yo" I chuckled to myself as Icontinued to pound this hoe face in when I felt someone snatching me up from ontop of her causing me to snatch away as I said, "Yo, what the fuck get thefuck up off me" I sized the dude up as he sized me back up thensaid, "Whothe fuck you talking to like that lil mama?" I looked at him as I said,"Younikka the fuck don't be snatching me up like that like you know me or somethingnikka" he continued to stare me down as he said, "Bitch,who the fuck you think you talking to?" I looked at him then said,"Younikka the fuck you ain't no fucking ghost with your bitch ass don't fucking putyour fucking hands the fuck up on me nikka point blank and a muthafuckin periodnikka" we continued to stare each other down as his friendI'm guessing looked at him then said, "Aye, nikka let's just go" I looked at him then said,"Yeah,do what he said nikka get to stepping" he looked at me then said, "Yofuck you fool" I looked at him then said, "Fuckyou" in sign language then flipped him off as I turned myattention back to the hoe on the ground then punched her ass once more as I spitat the bitch then said, "Now remember you just got that ass beat byLaKayvia Demunez bitch better known to muthafuckas as Lethal stupid ass bitch!"I kicked her ass in theside causing her to whimper as I made my way over to my car then hit the alarmas I let my hair down then grabbed my earrings put them back in then got inslamming the door behind me as I crunk my car up waited a few moments put mycar in drive then sped out the lot with hella shit flowing through my head.