f i v e

I run back inside and scream out", BRENNAN GOT ME A TESLA FOR CHRISTMAS!"

They all come running outside to check it out. They all love the fancy doors and how it's electric.

Everybody already opened their presents and now it's time for Brennan and me to open ours. We have one present from everyone.

We open it up together and it's a trip for two, to the Bahamas.

"Thank you so much! When does it, oh my gosh! We leave today!", I scream out.

Brennan pulls me in for a kiss.

"Ew mummy and daddy are kissing", Emma says.
"Ew", they all say together.

Brennan and I just laugh.

"The kids will be staying here, and you guys already have your bags packed so let's go to the airport", my mum says.

I take Emma, Ella, Lucy and Maesi, in my brand new tesla, and my mum and Hayley come with me in their.

Brennan takes Harry and Levi, with his dad, my dad, Katie, Ryan and his mum in the van.

We all drive to the airport.

Once we get there, Brennan and I check in and we walk towards the gate with our families following.

"I'm going to miss you kids", I hug each of them individually and so does Brennan.

We wave goodbye, and Brennan and I look each other in the eye. We know what each other is thinking.

"MUM!", we both scream out at the same time.

Both our mums come towards us.

"Mum", I say.
"Mum", Brennan says.

I can feel the tears building up in my eyes.

"We are having another baby", we say together," please don't tell anyone".

Our mums just pull us in for a big hug.

"Everything will be alright", our mums say together.

And before we know it, we are on our flight and heading to the Bahamas.