S-sammm!!!!

Tims pov
I was siting on the couch while dad (Mark) and jack were gone to town and left me and Sam home. Sam was in the shower. I just sat waiting for him. I was thinking of how cute he looks in the shower. WOH WOH Tim that's you best friend your thinking about. I could feel a checks heat up red when I hear Sam say " T-t-Tim t-there a-are no towels ". I blush madly and grab a towel and want to him with him hiding behind the door so I couldn't see anything. He grabbed the towel and slammed the door. He said thank you through the door as I walked back to my spot thinking of Sam not really caring he's my best friend. I felt my pants get tighter and looked down and blushed like crazy. I hear sam coming so o grab a pillow and cover up my boner. He walks to me and sits by me and lays his head on my shoulder like dose when he's sleepy. I blush when he looks at me and says " Sam doesn't understand why Tim has something in his pants ". When he says that I jump a little. I can't believe he saw it. He looks at the pillow and grabs it and throws it and looks at me blushing. " Sam don't know w-what that is " is all he says. I blush and say " Sam you know when you love someone a lot and they kiss " Sam nods to it " well this is something that happened when you think about them the wrong way " I say and cover it up with a new pillow. Sam ask " can Sam help you with it " I blush and say " h-how " he blushes more and says " I've seen papa fix one with Mark". My eyes widen and nod yes. He unzips my pants and pulls them down and palms me though my boxers. I moan loudly. Sam looks at me and asks " I-is Sam doing it right " I mad yes biting my lip. He pulls down my boxers and says " your much bigger the Sam " and with that he wrapped his mouth around me and bobed his head. I grabbed the couch and moaned. He took me out of his mouth and looked up at me and asked " how do I know when I'm done" I looked at him and said " you will get a treat trust me ". He licked up my cock and started to bob his head agin I grabbed his hear as he started to deep through me I moaned as I cam in his mouth he pulled off and looked at me still close to my cock and swallowed then licked what came off on my cock. I hear dad pull in so I throw on my boxers and pants and pull Sam up to me wiping his mouth as he licked if off and sat next to me like nothing happened. Dad and jack walked it with us asleep on each other.