Tbt???

Sam's pov:
Sam was playing with his fnaf plushy but Sam hears something outside. Is that giggling ??? Sam looks outside to see tbt with pink girl. Sam blushes as Sam see them giggle and hug her. Sam walk outside staying at the door before tbt sees me and smiles. Tbt says for Sam to walk over so Sam so Sam walks to him a hugs tbt.

tbt pov:

Sam huges be so I put my arm around him. Ok yes I like like him so what he soo cute. Tbg look at us to and smiled. She's my friend her and mark are the only ones who know how I feel about Sam. Sam looked at me with puppy dog eyes. " what's wrong Sam??" I ask worried. He whispered in my ear" s-s-s-Sam d-doesn't l-like the g-g-girl". I giggle knowing Sam was jells. I kissed him for the first time. My hart raced.

Sams pov:
Sam blushed madly at tbt kissing Sam. Sam put his arms on his shoulders as tbt grabbed my wast. For what felt forever was done when Sam couldn't breath. Sam didn't know what to do so Sam just look at tbt surprised.

Tbg pov:
I saw them kissing so cute!!! I decided to leave to give them some privacy.

Tbts pov: as tbg walked away a garbed sams hand and ran to are room suiting the door. I kiss him agin as he raped his arms around my neck. I kissed him depper siting on my bed as he sat on my lap

Sams pov
Sam puts his arms on tbts neck. Tbt sat in bed so Sam sat on his lap blushing bright green. Sam moves his hips up hearing a sound from tbt as Sam pull away form the kiss. " t-t-tbt w-what w-was t-that". Tbt blushed at me and said" it's a moan it happens when you have fun". Sam blush and start going up and down on tbt and feel a thing making Sam want to say his name. I let the thing take over " t-t-tiny b-b-box t-t-timmmmmm a-a-ah" is all Sam could say. As Sam Hurd tbt what he called moaning. Did Sam moan ??? Sam feels hands go up his sides as Sam keeps going up and down on tbt. Soon sams shirt was off. Sam looked at tbt blushing bright green like my hair as he looks at sams body and kisses my chest. Sam can't help but go " t-t-timmmmmm a-ahhhhhh" sounding very girly.

Tbts pov:
His Moans wear music to my ears. I love his girlish moans, amazing body and hi
A eye just wow. I see him trying to hold back moans so I just say " let it out baby boy" and with that I hear " t-t-t-Tim ahhhh fook. A-ah". As he moans I keep kissing all down his body but before I could get to his pants to get them off u hear dads coming I cover Sam up to act like he's asleep and lay beside his reading a book.

Marks pov:
U keep hearing moans coming from tbt and sams room I knew what it was but jack wants to see what was happening so we went to check there was a Sam sleeping and a tbt reading.  He shushed us and we left.

I wright this at like 10:01 pm in sopos  to me in bed asleep