My liltl tyler

( hayyy this will me A tøp theam )

Third pov

It was 2 days before the tøp concert. Sam was practicing his makeup for Tyler while tbt was siting on a stool next to Sam in the bathroom. Jack and mark went out to get some stuff for the house and other things. (( ooooo others things jk jk its hair spray for Sam ))
As Sam finished tim just wanted to pick him up and sit him on his lap but he didn't. He watched and Sam took off his shirt to Chang to a tøp them one but before he could tim had enough.

Tims pov
I grabbed Sam up and started kissing his neck. I Hurd the fragile boy moan my name. I attack his calor bone knowing he doesn't show it in any shirts of his a leave a nice love mark there and go to make another one on the other side. As I did so Sam put his hands on my hair moaning. " I didn't know you'd be horny this fast" I say smirking. " S-S-Sam d-d-doesn't knows w-w-what h-h-horny I-is " he says so shy. " it's when your excited baby now my little Tyler wanna play???" I say. Sam knows what I mean by play because we may or may have done this some. He nods fast blushing the green i absolutely love. I smirk and grab his butt and lessen to the sweet moan that comes out. Sam looks at me ski stop. " c-c-cans-S-s-Sam r-r-r-rid t-t-t-t-j-josh" he says. I smile " anything my lil Tyler wants". He unzips my parents and pulls them down along with my boxers. I get the. Sam starts to blow me because we don't have lub. After he's done he sucks My fingers. I adjust him hearing him moan for more but I pull my fingers out of his hole. He sits on to me moaning. He bounces up and down. After a few minutes he cums and I'm really close he gets off me and starts blowing me. I cum in his mouth he looks up at me and swallows. I bring him up to me. " god your looks could kill me ". I kiss him.

(( I get so uncomfortable writing this but oh well here y'all go y'all wanted more ))