Chapter 9- Ron

"Want one?" I asked Jax holding out my bag of candy.

    It felt nice to have a civil relationship with Jax. We both got out feelings for each other at last. Now I feel less depressed about how I feel about him now that he knows and I know we both feel.

    "What is that?" He asked srunching up his nose.

    "It's just Swedish fish. They are so good, try it." I offered him raising the bag up to him more.

    "No thanks, I don't feel like having some." Jax declined waving me off.

    I was Morgan so I wasn't going to give up. I pulled one out of my bag and shoved it right into his mouth. Jax's eyes widened at me as he chewed the fish.

    "Is it good?" I asked smirking up at him.

    Jax gulped down the gummy and looked at me. He shook his head before taking a drink of his Monster.

    "Jeez, I could've choked and those are disgusting. How can you stand them?" Jax asked coughing a bit.

    "Well I love sweet stuff and remind me of gummy bears. You should know that I love them and olives. I told you a ton of shit about me. Did little Jax forget?" I pouted pulling on a 'feel sorry for me' look.

    "Nope, I didn't forget but Swedish fish I did. I know how much you love Teen Wolf and your dream car is a Audi r8, blue. Also how I was your first kiss.." Jax teased.

    I blushed remembering back to how my first kiss was. It was wild wedding night that involved the bouquet and garter toss. Who knew that me and Jax would never marry.

    "Yeah, but didn't you say we need to avoid conversations like this," I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

    "I did but I couldn't help myself with that one. It's still fun to tease you every once and awhile." Jax laughed sounding like his younger self already.

    "So did you quit smoking?" I asked wanting to know more about what changed with Jax.

    "Yeah, I did actually. It was hard but I stopped and I cut down my drinking habit too. I decided that get drunk wasn't always a good thing especially when I could make a mistake easily."

    Wow, I guess Jax did change. No more smoking which I love because Jax knows I hate it. Jax is finally cleaning up his act.

    "Finally. You know I always hated when you smoked. Like that one time you made me try it. So gross, I gag just thinking about it," I said making fake gagging noises.

    "I know and that was really cliché of me to do that. I'm sorry about that but I don't regret what happened after," Jax muttered the last part but I caught it.

    I don't regret that moment either. It was our first true make out session after he embarrassed me in front of Gage. I remember how Gage was my angel then Jax ruined it.

    "Yeah, I-"

    "How much?!"

    I stopped with Jax looking at the car that pulled up beside us. I stared into the open window but it was hard to see.

    "What the fuck?" I said squinting but Jax kept me behind him.

    "Chill guys, I'm playing."

    I slowly but surely processed the voice. My face went from a frown to a smile. I knew who it was.

    "Ron?!"

    "Yep, so is it true that my little sis is getting married before me?" Ron questioned as I walked close up to his car window.

    "Yeah, I'm marrying Gage. What are you doing driving around this late?" I asked finally seeing his face in the somewhat lit car.

    "I just came back and I saw you two walking. What's up Jax?" Ron asked looking past me at Jax who stood behind me.

    "Not much just taking a walk with Morgan that's all. Do you think you can give Morgan a ride home?" Jax asked.

    I turned to Jax with a confused expression on my face. What does he mean me? What about his ass?

    "What about you?" I asked staring into his eyes.

    "Well we can't let the girls see us together so lie and say you were out with Ron. I'll walk the rest of the block okay," Jax said.

    I guess he was right. I guess I should go with Ron and leave Jax walking. I don't want to but I know the girls can't know about us.

    "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then Jax," I said.

    I watch Jax smile and damn did it drives me crazy. I had the urge to hug him so that's what I'm going to do.

    I stepped up to him and wrapped my arms around his body. I heard him gasp shocked by my actions. His warm body felt so good against mine again and I don't want to stop hugging him.

    I felt Jax slowly encircle me too. He pulled me close burying his head in my neck. I got goosebumps just imaging him kissing my neck.

    The hug was a little long but afterwards I felt alive. I stepped away from Jax waving bye. I got into Ron's car and watched as we left Jax behind.

    "What was that about?" Ron asked having a hint of amusement in his voice.

    "Long story short, the girls are keeping me away from Jax so I don't develop feelings for him again. Me and Jax decided to be civil and now we are talking in secret like old times. Don't tell anyone though Ron, this secret stays with us only. Got it?" I glared at him.

    Ron nodded seriously before we pulled up on the side of the road. Ron got out and I followed as he locked his car.

    Ron opened the unlocked door and I followed. I shut the door and got greeted with Gage up and talking with Joe.

    "Hey guys, guess who's here?" I teased acting normal.

    "Hey Ron!" Joe said happy now and Gage passed a smile to me.

    "Well I'm getting to bed. Goodnight."

    I walked over to Gage and gave him a peck on the lips before taking my ass to my room.

    Once I entered, I saw the girls in pajamas while having wine, treats, and watching Fifty Shades of Grey.

    "Woah, I missed alot," I said catching eyes on me.

    "Where did you go?" Jelena questioned squinting her eyes at me.

     "Ron was back and I decided to go with him to the store. Ron had to pick up some razors so he can shave his facial hair," I lied easily.

    Jelena nodded not quite believing me. I looked at Amy who seemed to believe me and Skyler who had on a hopeful face.

    "I swear and you can go ask Ron right now if you'd like," I suggested pointing behind me.

    "Nope, I believe you. Now go get on pajamas so we can have an awesome girls night," Jelena demanded tossing my pajamas at me.

    I chuckled leaving the room. I walked into the bathroom feeling relieved and exsausted. I'm so glad I am a good liar because Jelena knows when I am. I guess seeing Jax is going to be alot harder now than before.