Part 2

"Dec?" Ant asked hesitantly. He felt as if he was losing his mind.

"Ant," Dec replied just a cautiously. "I think we should go downstairs and have a chat." He replied, close to a panic attack. He was terribly confused and terrified by the situation he was in, and the storm wasn't helping. "Dry me off first though. I don't wanna get sick." He forced out a laugh.

The two lads made their way to the kitchen downstairs and sat opposite each other at the table. For a moment, they just sat in silence, staring at each other as the tried to process what was happening.

"Have we finally lost our minds, Decky?" Ant stuffed his face into his hands. "This has to be a dream right?"

"I dunno, mate," Dec mumbled. He knew Ant was just as bewildered as he was.

They continued to stare at each other in disbelief. Neither of them had any idea what had happened or how they could fix it. Soon enough, the two got lost in each other's eyes. They maintained eye contact, both deep in though, trying to think of a way to figure out what was going on.

"Hey Anth," Dec broke the silence again.

"Hmm?"

"Tell me about your morning," He commanded.

"Why?" Ant asked suspiciously. He knew Dec had a reason for asking him to do this, he just had no clue what it was.

"Just do it."

"Okay, well... I woke up with a real nasty headache," he began retelling the events that had occurred earlier.

"Me too," Dec interrupted. "It was really bad, like. Felt like a massive hangover."

"Did," Ant paused. "Did your headache go away when you saw me, er well, yourself?" He asked hesitantly.

"Aye, it did actually," Dec stared back in amazement. "I assume yours did, too?" Ant looked down and nodded. Dec cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Continue?"

"Yeah, okay. I remember being kind of scared of the storm," he looked back up at Dec.

"That's weird. You aren't usually fazed by storms," Dec glanced at him strangely. "I was pretty scared, too. That's as predicted though." He rolled his eyes. Ant laughed at him softly.

"I tried to remember last night, cause you know I was confused as to why I was in your bed," his brow crinkled as he paused momentarily. His expression softened and he chuckled as he added, "I thought we had slept together, you know." This caused Dec to laugh loudly. Although he was in Ant's body, it was till Dec's laugh, which was odd to look at, but it made Ant smile nonetheless.

"I did too if I'm honest." Dec smiled. "What else happened?"

"Well, I'd get there if you'd stop interrupting," Ant smirked at his best friend. "Anyways, I got up. I was gonna go downstairs, cause I figured that's where you were. I felt this really sharp pain in my leg." He winced as he began rubbing his shin. It was still tender to the touch. Ant looked back at Dec, whose eyes went wide. "What?"

"I may know what caused that," Dec replied vaguely while looking down at his hands.

"What? Are you ill? Have you injured your leg?" He began to panic. Ant had thought the pain had come from a previous injury of Dec's, which worried him.

"No, nothing like that. It's just," He paused again, knowing what he was about to say was going to sound really stupid. "Okay, this is going to sound crazy."

"Decs, this whole situation is crazy," Ant interrupted.

"Aye, but I kind of ran into the end of your bed when I got up," he explained quickly.

He stood up and propped his leg up on his chair. Both men grimaced at the sight of the dark bruise in the middle of Dec's shin. Ant stood up, propping his leg up as well. He slowly lifted the leg of his joggers to reveal a dark bruise in the exact same location. Ant and Dec looked at each other with wide eyes.

"You're sure you didn't hit something?" Dec asked.

"Positive. You sure this wasn't here yesterday?"

"Positive."

The two men swallowed loudly. Silence overtook them.

"Decky," Ant paused. He was hesitant to continue, as he was sure he would sound like a madman. But considering the situation, he didn't know what to think anymore. "I think I'm feeling what your feeling. I think our feelings are connected."

"What do you mean?" Dec asked. He looked at Ant curiously.

"Well, we both felt it when you hit y- my shin on my bed. And I was also scared of the storm, like you were. I can feel your worry, like. I felt your panic earlier."

"I think I get what you mean. I can feel your worry, too. It's like mine, but different. It's hard to explain," Dec explained slowly. "And I'm clumsy, too, now," he smiled down at his best friend.

"Shush, you," Ant playfully hit Dec.

"Ow!" They yelled in unison. They both froze immediately and stared at each other.

"This is gonna be hell," Ant sighed while shaking his head.

To be continued...