Part 3

"What are we gonna do, man?" Ant asked. as he flopped onto the couch. They had both gotten dressed and were now trying to figure out their plan for the day. It was evident neither of them would be able to figure out what happened, so they decided to just go with it.

"Well, it's Saturday, right?" Dec stated as he sprawled across the couch with his feet resting in Ant's, well, his own lap, which felt rather strange. "We have Takeaway rehearsal in about half an hour."

"Aye, and who knows how long we'll be stuck like this."

"I say we just try and act normal," Dec suggested.

"You think that'll work?" Ant asked. He knew if anyone found out, they would think he and Dec were crazy and would have them committed into a mental institution.

"Aye. I mean, we're pretty much the same person anyway. The only difference is I'm taller now," Dec smiled cheekily.

"That's true," Ant agreed. "We answer to both names anyways." The two men smiled at each other.

"I think we can pull this off," they said in unison.

"There may be one slight issue though," Dec mumbled.

"And what would that be Declan," Ant asked curiously.

"You still sound like yourself," he stated while staring at the ceiling.

"How bout now?" Ant smirked as he did a terribly camp impersonation of Dec.

"Oh god no!" Dec shrieked. "It's bad enough when the impersonators on BGT do it. You are never allowed to do that again. I'll smash your face in."

"Whatever," He impersonated Dec again with a huge grin spread across his face. He was met with a playful scowl from Dec. "I'm kidding, pet," he added as he gave his leg a gentle squeeze.

"This is weird," Dec stated after a few moments of comfortable silence.

"What's that?" Ant asked.

"Touching myself," Dec replied innocently while grabbing Ant's hand. Ant raised an eyebrow at him.

"Phrasing, my friend," he giggled.

"You know what I mean," Dec rolled his eyes and lightly tapped Ant's chest with his foot, feeling the same sensation in his chest as he did so.

"Aye, I know. I can't cuddle my little buddy anymore," Ant complained with a playful pout, earning a smile from Dec. "I mean you still feel like you, but when I look at you it's just...wrong."

"Maybe if we just avoid looking at each other it'll seem like normal?" Dec joked.

"Nah, I look at you too much. That'd raise some suspicion," Ant laughed.

The two jumped up when their conversation was interrupted by a car horn outside. Joe, their driver, was ready to take them to rehearsal.

"Ready?" They asked each other at the same time.

"First of all, we need to stop talking at the same time," Dec giggled. "But yeah, I think we can pull this off."

"We've got this," Ant stated in an attempt to reassure Dec as well as himself.

To be continued...