5] Cute Ethan Imagine

-He gets his wisdom teeth removed

"Ethan keep your shirt on!" Grayson says as loopy Ethan takes off his shirt as soon as you leave the dentist. 

Ethan got his wisdom teeth removed. Gray asked you to help filming because he was supposed to drive Ethan home, since his mom, dad and sister were out of town. You've known the twins since you were little. They are your best friends. But lately you've feeling differently about Ethan.

"I don't need no shirt, I don't need no shirt!" Ethan says. "Ethan it's chilly out put your shirt on" You say giggling. Grayson was holding him by his arms so he wouldn't do anything stupid. "Help" Gray says to you because loopy Ethan wasn't listening at all. You give Gray the camera and stop Ethan from walking.

"Eth it's cold" You say taking his shirt and putting it over his head. "I'm fine!" He snaps making you jump a little. "C'mon put your arm through it" You giggle slightly. "I'm sorry y/n. Don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to scare you." He says as he hugs you.

You smile "It's fine Ethan, just put on your shirt" "But I wanna show off my muscles" He says flexing them. You giggle. "Fine" He says and puts on his shirt.

You walk him to the car. "Can you sit with him in the back, he listens to you" Gray says handing you the camera. You nod and help Ethan into the car. "Put on your seatbelt E" You say putting on yours. "Don't tell me what to do y/n, I love you y/n" He says putting his on. 

You giggle and film him. "y/n how do I look?" He asks fixing his beanie a little. "You look good Eth" You say as you give him a smile. "You look very nice in your outfit and your hair is very pretty. You better get compliments from people." He says to you.

Some minutes later he starts playing with your hair "it's so sooooft. Is my hair soft?" he takes off his beanie. "feel my hair!" He says. You giggle and feel his hair. "it's soft" You say fixing his hair. He takes off his seatbelt and lays down resting his head on your lap. "Play with it" he says.

Gray laughs. "don't spill blood on my jeans tho" you say running your hand through his hair. He closes his eyes. You play with his hair. "you know what?" He says as he takes the camera. "y/n is the best friend ever. She's nice and funny and beautiful" "Awe Eth" You smile. "I'm not finished yet. She's smart and hot and... and I really like her" He says to the camera. 

Gray looks at you with raised eyebrows. "Say it back y/n" Ethan says looking up at you. "I really like you too Eth" you giggle. "Yay!" He cheers. He sits up and makes a kissy face. You laugh "I'm not gonna kiss you Ethan" You say. "Why not?" He says filming himself and you.  

 "You're gross" You giggle. He looks at the camera and sees himself. "Oh shit, i'm disgusting". He stares at the camera for a moment. You look at him. Suddenly he turns his face to you and kisses your cheek. "Ethan!" He basically attacks your face with kisses. You laugh trying to push him back. "omg Ethan!" Gray laughs as he looks at you two through the rearview mirror. 

"There's blood all over me" you say covering Eth's mouth with your hand. You wipe your cheek with a tish. 

~ The next day ~

"Ethan your girlfriend is here!" Grayson says. You slap Gray's arm playfully "stop" You giggle. "He's probably still sleeping" Gray says. You walk to Eth's room. You knock on the door and step inside slowly to see a tired Ethan rubbing his eyes. "Hey sleepy head" You say. He runs a hand through his hair to fix it. "Hey, what does he mean girlfriend?" He asks. "He's just messing with you" You smile. 

Ethan gets dressed and the three of you sit on the couch to watch the footage from yesterday. Y'all laugh. "I don't remember anything" Eth says. Then the footage of Ethan talking about you and kissing you comes up. "Wait you're gonna put that in?" You ask Gray as he nods. "It's cute" Gray says.

"Omg" Eth says watching. You look at Ethan. He looks at the laptop slightly embarrassed. "You were loopy, its okay" You say smiling. He shrugs it off. Gray gets up and goes to the kitchen to get the pizza. "I'm sorry you had to find out that way" Ethan says. "What do you mean?" you say crossing you legs and leaning back on the couch. 

 He takes a deep breath and looks at the floor "the thing is... I actually do really like you y/n" He says. You smile "you do?" He nods and looks at you. "I like you too Ethan" You say. He smiles and pushes you down on the couch and hovers over you resting on his arms. You giggle and he kisses your lips. 

------ 

Yay! Another imagine finished :))