7] Ethan Imagine

requested: carissa_Lynch

-He comforts you

"I-I don't know what do" You sob as you drive on the busy road. "Hey calm down, what happened? Where are you now?" Your best friend Ethan says on the phone. You hold the phone between your shoulder and cheek. "I-I'm driving home" You stutter.

It was late at night. Around 11 PM. It was pouring rain. The wipers on your car were moving back and forth wiping the many rain drops away. You were shaking and trying your best not to lose control over the car.

"Put the phone away and come over" Ethan says. "We don't want anything happening to you Carissa" He adds. "O-okay" You reply and hang up. You drive over to his place and park the car. You get out and feel the rain hit your body. You make your way to the front door and ring the doorbell a couple times. The door opens and you see Ethan standing there with a worried look on his face.

You whimper softly. He walks over to you and wraps his arms around you giving you a tight, warm hug. You hug back and softly cry on his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his neck. Your hair and clothes were wet but he didn't care. "It's Dylan. H-he cheated on me" You mumble as tears roll down your cheeks. He pulls away and looks at you. "What? He did not" Ethan says with an incredulous look on his face. "He did, and he didn't even care" You cry. Ethan cups your cheeks and wipes away the tears on your cheeks.

You look up at him. "I hate to see you like this" He says as he takes your hand. "Come" He takes you upstairs to his room. He gives you one of his hoodies and you put it on. "He's a dickhead" Ethan starts. You nod and sit on his bed. "He doesn't deserve you. I hate him" He continues getting mad. "Eth it's fine.." You say trying to calm him down. "No it's not. Look what he did to you! I just wanna kick him in the face." He says sitting across from you.

"Why would he even do that" Ethan says as he lets out a sigh. "I'm not good enough" you mumble as you play with your fingers. "Hey, don't say that. You're more than good enough. He's fucking lucky to have a girlfriend like you. He's just too stupid to realise." He says. You look down and don't say anything. You felt his finger lift up your chin. You look at him. "He's not worth it. Remember that." He says as he looks into your eyes. You give him a small smile and wrap your arms around his neck giving him a hug. You loved how he cared so much and how he always found a way to make you feel better. Only Ethan could do that.

You feel his arms wrap around your waist and pulling you closer to his body. "You're the best" you say as you pull away. His eyes meet yours. You watch as his eyes go down to your lips. He looks back into your eyes and starts leaning in. You lean in too and close your eyes. You felt his soft lips press against yours. At that moment you felt something you've never felt before. Love.

Your lips move slowly and passionately. You feel his hand cup your cheek. This was what you needed. He knew exactly what to do to make you feel better. You realise that you never needed Dylan. It's Ethan who makes you feel loved and happy. Who cares about you and who is there when you need somebody to hug you and tells you it's gonna be okay.

You both pull away. It was silent for a moment. Not an awkward silence, a peaceful silence. "Carissa," he starts as he pulls you even closer. "You're the best friend I have. And I can't imagine my world without you. Lately I... I think..." he stops. You look at him. He  looks down in despair. You put your hand on his shoulder, letting him have a moment. He sighs and looks back up at you. "Carissa, there's no way of hiding this. I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with you" He says looking into your eyes. You look back at him a little taken away. You were shocked he said those words. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He adds.

You smile, cup both his cheeks and kiss him on the lips. He kisses back and you feel his lips form smile against yours. This is all you wanted. Somebody who understands you.

You pull away. "So, is that a yes?" He asks smiling. You giggle "yes". You both lay down on his bed and cuddle and kiss the rest of the night.

Guess you're dating your best friend now ;)

______________

Heyy, I'm so sorry for taking so freaking long! School is taking over my life and I haven't had much time to write. This is for you Carissa! I hope you like it ♡