Tutor's Confession~Vernon

"C'mon (Y/N), you can do this, you only have to learn three more pages of words and you're done? It's so simple," Seungcheol told you.

He was very kind and sweet but, he was a determined tutor and was fixed on helping you improve your Korean.

You were looking over the papers in front of you which were filled with Korean letters but they were all scrambled in your head and didn't make sense to you.

You were sitting at a desk surrounded by a few of the boys from Seventeen who were trying to help you with your Korean.

Some were a bit more helpful than others, and some were a little too helpful. Such as Seungcheol.

You put down your pencil and began to rub your temples with your fingertips. "I need break," you said as you proceeded to stand up from your chair and walk into the kitchen to get some water.

You let out a loud sigh and mumbled to yourself, "why does it have to be so hard."

"Why does what have to be so hard?," you were so startled by the voice behind that you nearly dropped your cup. But, it was definitely a voice that you recognized.

You turned around to face Hansol smiling at you and chuckling softly at your frightened state.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he apologized as you returned a smile.

"It's alright, I just didn't expect you to be there," you removed your hand from your chest which you were clenching. Your heart began to speed up a bit as you talked to him.

You couldn't deny that you had a not-so-small crush on Hansol. He was funny, charming and quite good-looking if you might add.

The conversation met a lull and you moved from your place in front of the fridge and sauntered your way across the cold tile floor to the table.

As you took a seat Hansol followed close behind taking a seat next to you; which you did not expect.

You've been coming here a lot more lately. What've you been up to?" he questioned. You could hear the curiosity in his voice.

I've been getting some Korean lessons from Seungcheol. I'm actually taking a break right now."

"And how's that going?" Hansol asked with a knowing look on his face.

"Well he's a great tutor, but he's just so...determined. He gave around 7 or so, sheets of Korean vocabulary and such to memorize and work on." An exasperated sigh left your mouth once you told Hansol.

"Well, you know I could always help you out. It might even be a little easier with me," he said as he gave you a warm smile.

Your heart began to pound in your chest and you tried so hard to avoid letting your cheeks heat up.

"I'd like that actually," you told him beaming a smile at him.

Telling Seungcheol that you did not want to continue having him tutor you was harder than you thought. He asked many questions but eventually gave in and let you go.

Instead , you were taking lessons from Hansol and they had been a great time. He was so sweet, but you have to admit that at certain times, you totally zoned out.

One of those times where now.

It was hard to focus when every little gesture that he did affected you so much. There were certain times when his hands accidentally brushed over yours or, he'd place his hand on your shoulder. Even hug you when you got something hard correct. It had only made your feelings for him grow stronger and you were curious as to whether he felt the same way about you or not.

"(Y/N)...(Y/N). (Y/N)!" Hansol called your name as he waved a hand in front of your face, bringing you back to reality.

You jumped in surprise, feeling slightly embarrassed at how he had noticed you daydreaming. "Sorry, I was just thinking about something," you said, as you lifted your head and paid attention to him.

"Okay, since your Korean has improved a lot. I just need you to translate a few of these phrases to English."

The task seemed simple enough.

You looked at the simple phrases and quickly translated them. Starting from the top.

The paper read,

1)I've been meaning to tell you ...

2)For a really long time now...

3)That I really, really like you

You flew past the few phrases quickly and didn't even take into consideration what was in front of you.

"Okay, I'm done; do you have more?" You asked Hansol eager to do a few more.

"Did you not read the phrases?" Hansol asked slightly nervous as to what your response would be. He sat on the edge of his seat at the small desk and leaned in slightly closer to you.

"Yes I did. And, I finished them." You gave him a look of confusion.

"Here, I'll just read it to you then," Hansol said reaching over for the sheet of paper in front of you. He scratched the back of his neck and began to repeat what you had translated earlier.

"(Y/N), I've liked you for a really long time now. I wanted you to know that I really, really like you." he repeated.

This time you understood what he had meant. Hansol has feelings for me?

He took one of your hands in his. It was a subtle but sweet gesture. You were so happy that he had confessed to you and you couldn't keep the smile off your face.

Hansol. The guy that you have liked for so long. The one who made your heart beat a mile a minute. Hansol had feelings for you.

"I like you too," you replied. "A lot."

He gave you another bright smile and your heart melted. He placed one hand on the back of your neck and the other still gripped your hand. He slowly leaned in to kiss you and your eyes closed. It was going to be a perfect moment but of course it was interrupted.

"Hansol, I just need to get my-," you immediately pulled apart and held your head down to avoid looking at Hoshi. He was standing in the doorway, slowly moving his head from Hansol to you, and then from you to Hansol. He smirked slightly and a look of understanding washed over him.

"But, I can see that you are 'busy' I'll just come back later." Hoshi said as he left, closing the door behind him.

As soon as he did you and Hansol burst into laughter. "Well that was embarrassing," you said through your laughter.

"Just a bit. But, I'm glad that I confessed to you before he came," he let out a small laugh. You could feel the the warmth of his hand still gripping yours solidly.

You couldn't help but smile to yourself. "So am I."