3 : Didn't I told You?

Enoch watched as Olive's hands started to fire themselves, seeing small sparks of fire appearing from her her fingers. Wide eyed, Enoch quickly tried grab her hands away from her neck. Unfortunately, Olive's hands went back to her neck and it burned quickly, causing Olive to shot her eyes open.

Olive quickly went to the bucket of water once again and pushed her hands in, cooling them down. Enoch stared at burnt neck , it seemed painful. Enoch slowly walked towards Olive, who was putting her head down.

Noticing Enoch's presence, Olive quickly turned around before pushing him outside. Enoch was too shocked to stop her and wanted to asked her what happened. Finally outside, he quickingly stopped Olive from closing the door.

" Stay away, stop pushing the door! " The girl growled as she pushed the door. Enoch was shocked with her attitude. What happened to the her sweet and giddy voice?

" Let me in, Olive! What happened? Why did you burn your neck?! " He was actually worried for her, does this happen everytime she has a bad dream? Does this happen often? If it does, why haven't he heard her for all these years?

" Just please stop pushing the door, Enoch. " Olive replied harshly, her voice breaking before letting out a soft whisper that made his mind stop.

" Please, " everything stopped, Enoch stopped himself from pushing the door and he could her hear Olive's soft breathing across the door.

Enoch slowly removed himself from her door, allowing Olive to close it shut. He stared at the door, surprised on what had happen.

' What was that? ' He thought as he gazed at the door one more time before going back into his room. Carefully, he shut his door and leaned on it.

' What happened, Olive? ' He was confused and curious. It was quite a mystery for him actually. He never saw Olive's behaviour in such a state before. She seemed so frustrated, so mad. In fact, Olive Elephanta looked --

' So sad, she looked like a mess just now, ' Enoch finished, still leaning on the door. With a heavy sigh, he went to sleep with the past scenario in his mind.

____________________________________

The birds started chirping from outside his window and Enoch could already hear Millard and Hugh's shouting downstairs. He grumbled in bed as he covered his blanket up to his head once again. The poor boy had a bad sleep last night, still curious about a certain girl's behaviour.

The grumpy teenager lazily got up from his bed and went straight to his bathroom for a shower. A few moments later, the boy went out half naked with a towel on his waist. Not really that excited for the new day, Enoch went on inactively towards his dresser and changed into a set of new clothes.

Feeling satisfied with his choice, he then went on to brush his hair and made his bed. After finishing, he finally went down for breakfast. He hoped would run into Olive or something.

Then again, he rather not to.

While walking downstairs, Enoch accidently bumped into Olive, nearly knocking her down. It was a good thing he catched her before the fall, he made him rethink his hopes of running into her.

" Thank you, " she mumbled then walked out of Enoch's hold, speeding to downstairs.

Enoch stared at her, it looked as if she was avoiding him all of a sudden. Could it be because of last night's history? Maybe it was? Still confused, Enoch walked down the stairs and was greeted by Miss Pregerine the moment he stepped into the dining room.