Ch.1:Torture of an Innocent soul

AN: Hey guys I'm sorry for being a lazy bitch but I hope this makes up for it! Just a warning on hardcore yoai, tentacles, rape/non-con and shit buckets of angst. Also mpreg, everyone loves that shit! Anyway enjoy this chapter and leave a comment on your delicious opinions!

<=I=I=I=>

A young man with blinding orange hair walked silently down the road, his shoes scraping softly on the pavement as he takes slow strides in the direction of his home, the warm colors of the setting sun casting over his figure.

A solemn attitude and aura clung to his hunched and depressed form, floating around him like a dense fog, and leaving an imaginary storm cloud to drift over his already flooded mind.

The orange haired youth hung his head, disappointment flooding his being at his own childishness. Soft ochre eyes shadowed under tangerine locks, were hollow and distant, staring unseeing at the asphalt in front of him as his mind wandered dangerously.

It wasn't like he wouldn't see them again right? He would give anything to see the midget once more. Her smile, her beautiful violet eyes that filled him with warmth the deeper he stared, her voice that charmed him like a snake in a urn. Oh how he missed her and the others, if only he didn't have to lose his powers to Aizen.

He only had himself to blame though, he turned down xicution out of suspicion and ended up throwing away his only hope of regaining what he lost. He had a feeling they were bad news and his instincts never led him astray.

He was reconsidering now. He didn't know how much longer his sanity could last, not much longer he surmised, from the way he was constantly imagining their voices in his head, primarily Rukia's. He was going insane, and was slowly losing his sanity to the desperation he felt ever since he watched Rukia disappear in front of his very eyes.

He was desperate in a way he never felt before. His friends in the world of the living isolated him from the world of the dead, never speaking about it in his presence and ignoring/walking away every time he opened his mouth to ask.

They eventually stopped talking to him altogether, only giving him occasional glances from their desks and rushing out the door at the first sign of a hollow. He never felt more useless then he did now, he probably could have perished and no one would notice his passing.

He hated the pitying looks they gave him when they thought he wasn't looking, Chad would stare silently through his shaggy locks, Uryu began to ignore him like the days before they met, and Orihime looked like she would break down whenever she saw his downtrodden and lonesome features.

He was sick of all this crap, he would be better off in soul society than tortured everyday by the solitude he suffered. He hadn't even slept in 3 days, due to the chronic nightmares that plagued his unguarded mind, pictures of Rukia disappearing and dark voices telling him how weak and useless he was.

The distressed teen sighed weakly, adjusting his shirt and jacket collar to cover the saddened downturn of his pale lips. His hand slowly raised to his face, wiping a straying tear at the brim of his eye, he stared at the wetness on his hand as he held back more tears.

He was so tired, so sick of being ignored, so very sad and lonely that he was considering ending his pitiful existence. He was always pathetic, weak, unworthy, and useless. He didn't even deserve the gifts he had if he didn't appreciate the time he had with them. How ungrateful he was.

Before he did wish for a normal life, away from ghosts that wouldn't leave him be, and angry midgets who screwed with his reputation, annoying the hell out of him in the process, but now he wished he was dead, if only to have the power to protect once more.