Ch. 3 Come back

An: Sorry for taking so long! I'll try to get the next chapter done so much faster then this. I'm so very sorry!

:Several minutes before the attack:
The setting sun blanketed the town of Karakura in strawberry and deep orange hues. Trees and smaller greenery swayed with the slight wind, their leaves switching their deep green color to the color of coffee in preparation for the crispy bite of fall's weather. The gentle tweets of birds and the small chirps of the rare cricket enshrouded the environment with a normally romantic setting, although a certain set of events was anything but.

"Jinnnntaaa!" A meek voice whined, large sad eyes brimming with several unshed tears. "Shut up Ururu! This is what you get for telling me what to do!" A brash teen's voice claimed, the taller boy's hands gripping two handfuls of long black strands, releasing harsh tugs at random intervals.

The paper and wooden door of a small candy shop in the background opened to reveal a tall, white skinned male with glasses, and black hair tied in multiple lines of braiding. His giant shadow enshrouded the children's two forms, making quite the intimidating scene. The crimson headed teen froze instantly, ruby colored eyes widening.

"What do you think your doing, Jinta?" The gruff voice of the taller man called ominously from behind, a toxic purple hue enshrouding the ex-shinigami comically. The lenses of his glasses flashed with impending danger to the red haired boy.

In a flash the supposed middle schooler removed his hands from the doe-eyed girl's hair, doing a slow turn towards the mustached form, before snapping his hands behind his back in a late attempt at looking innocent.

"S-sorry Tessai-san! Please don-Gah!-LET GO!"

The small girl watched as his terrified form was lifted into the air, and the giant disappeared into the candy shop with the middle schooler hanging off his shoulder.

The black haired girl was left in awkward silence once more, before deciding to continue her outside work, sweeping the floor in gentle motions as footsteps down the street leisurely made their way towards her and the shop.

"Hey, Ururu!" An older girl said, causing the younger to jump,-she felt extremely skittish since this morning, not exactly knowing the reason why- and turn towards the gruff -yet feminine- voice.

"Ohayo, Karin-san!" Ururu said excitedly, waving happily, and her demeanor brightening at the appearance of a friendly face. The other black haired female smiled at her, black eyes much brighter then before at the sight of the still meek girl.

'She hasn't changed a bit.' The Kurosaki twin thought to herself. Ever since she started coming to Urahara shop the two became much better friends, her becoming Karin's fourth sibling in a way. "I'll go get Urahara-san!" The young girl said excitedly, resting her broom against the wall next to the door of the shop and entering the door to the candy store.

Karin softly smiled to herself deciding to follow the younger girl into the shop. She watched Ururu disappear from view, going through a paper and wooden door and into the back room. A minute or two later the taping of wooden sandals filled the small shop, and a moment later the door slid open to reveal a blonde haired man wearing a green and white bucket hat. "How may I assist you Kurosaki-san?" A jovial voice called to the twin, who was now browsing the shelves. "I'll have the usual, don't try to tag on anything like the last time, most of those repellents don't really work for me anyway, not to mention they're too expensive."
Karin grumbled, folding her arms over her chest as she continued her perusal.