Chapter 25

Calvin slept in again. He didn't feel like going to school. He was already late; his English class is already going on. His got up slowly but fell back when his father opened the door. Greg held the bat in front of the terrified boy. "Calvin.... why aren't you at school?" he said calmly but angry. Greg hit him with full force causing the small boy to roll over. Greg closed and lock the door and went closer to Calvin who was now bleeding from the nose and crying. Calvin was wearing a black shirt and white plaited boxers which was originally Niall's. Greg grabbed Calvin's arm and pushed it in the wrong way causing the boy to scream and cough out blood. "you see Calvin, I don't play....." he said strangely calm. He finally let go and got up. "go to school....NOW" Calvin pointed at the closet trying to tell him that he needed to get dress. "GO.TO.SCHOOL." Greg yelled slamming the door behind him. Calvin got up trying to get his balance. He put on his shoes and walked to out with nothing but a black T-shirt and boxers. It was raining hard. Calvin was cold and wet. He was sad and crying while his nose bleed profusely. He walked into school. The hall was silent and empty only the sounds of Calvin squeaking shoes. He walked into his class and everyone's gaze was on him, including Niall's. "Calvin, oh my goodness what happened" Mrs. Kenny asked with so much concern.

"HE WAS PROBALY OFF SUCKING HIS DADDY'S DICK- "

Danial's word was cut off by the sudden tackle of Niall who was now on top punching the living shit out of Danial. "BOYS STOP." Mrs. Kenny yelled as students huddled around the fight. Eventually, they both got off of each other by the huge effort of two security guards. Calvin shook at the sight of Niall covered in Danial's blood. All three of them went to the principal's office. Niall still covered in blood with a really pissed of look. As for Danial, he's seriously bleeding out of his whole face and not a single scratch on Niall. "so tell me what the happened" principle Gordon asked.

"well, Mr. keemstar, Danial made a harsh remark on cal-"

"NO I DIDN'T"

"shut the fuck up, mate"

"BOYS" Gordon yelled. "enough please go on Niall"

"as I was saying, Calvin came in, Mrs. Kenny asked him what happened, and the king of cunts said "he was sucking his daddy's dick""

"DAD THAT'S NOT TRUE- "

"WAIT DAD?!"

"YEAH THAT'S MY DAD, GOT A PROBLEM FAGGOT"

"ENOUGH!" Gordon yelled again. He turned to look at Calvin. "Calvin, what the hell were you thinking. Coming to school in your damn boxers?" Calvin looked down and frowned. "Fucking hell mate, you have no idea what's going on in his life and yet your giving shit to him as if it's his fault," Niall angrily stated.

"listen, I contacted both of your parents" Calvin felt completely shattered after hearing those words. "they're coming to pick you both up"

"WHAT?! OK OK LET ME GET THIS STRIGHT MATE."

"but you aren't" Daniel whispered

"I can understand calling my mum and dad but CALVIN'S DAD" as Niall ranted, Calvin felt himself slipping away. He can imagine the anger on his father's face. He began to breath heavily.

"dad don't listen to this faggot"

"SAYS THE GUY WHOS DATING A DOG FUCKER"

"I AM NOT AT LEAST IM NOT GAY AND PLAYING IN SHRIMP KIDS ASSHOLE"

"WELL AT LEAST I HAVE A FUCKING NORMAL BOYFRIEND"

Calvin heard what Niall say boyfriend.... boyfriend. He truly did love Calvin.

"Calvin..."

Calvin froze. Everything went silent. He didn't want to turn around to face him, his father. Niall turned to Calvin and held his hand. "I'll save you.... I promise" he whispered

"let's go home, Calvin..."