The battle and Naruto's achivement

It’s been a few weeks since we started traveling with Juriaya. As we were passing through one of the towns one of the big shots there were saying crap and threatened him. At the time he was about to show us a new jutsu so he used it against the guy saying that it was the perfect opportunity to show us. It’s called the rasengan. He put us through several trials that me and Kimkio had passed with ease in the first two weeks. We were now working on making the jutsu our own specialty by adding some that only we could do. I decided that I would add my shadow chakra to it witch would cause the jutsu to be black instead of blue. It would also focus more on destroying all of the organs in the body and it would have more power than any other ordinary rasengan. I had almost perfected it. Juriaya said that it was very powerful and good if you want to end the battle quickly or if its drawn out it’s a good finishing move.

Kimkio is great with molding chakra and making it disperse at any range. So what he’s doing is molding the rasengon into more of a tornado kind but is still just as powerful. He had added his earth, wind, and Mitsukiome's water based chakra to it. This gave it a dark greenish black color. His move focused more on piercing his opponent and then once inside it would expand and separate all of the chakra points in the body and also destroy all of the organs making the person implode on the inside killing them instantly. Juriaya had said that we are both very talented students and that it was incredible that we could do that to the rasengan and make it our own. He also told us that it took the fourth hokage 3 years to master this jutsu.

I then started to sing

"Ugh man this is soo hard purvey sage can you show me how to do this again"

"No Naruto you have to do this on your own"

"Besides Naruto don’t you want the satisfaction of saying that you mastered this jutsu all by yourself"

"Yeah Akira's right Naruto if you do it on your own then you can rub it in people’s faces"

Naruto then got a determined look in his eye. But I gave him a hint on how to get the tennis ball to pop. "But here’s a hint Naruto. Mind over matter if you focus on one thing and block out the pain by focusing on the wild wind, the raging waters, and the graceful yet powerful ninja and combining all of them then you will be granted an amazing power" he just looked at me like what the heck are you talking about.

"Akira those are some interesting words to use but let’s see if he gets it. Okay well let’s take a break so that I can get some supplies. Hmmm go up on that hill and practice your jutsus while I go into town"

"Okay but are you sure it’s not for research Juriaya if you even try to peep on girls and I hear you then I will personally kill you. Since you would be wasting time flirting instead of looking for Tsunade and getting Sasuke and Kakashi back to health"

"Okay okay yikes man Akira you can be really scary sometimes you know that right"

"Yeah I know now go get some information on Tsunada's whereabouts while we train" he then nodded and left and we walked up the hill to where me and Kimkio relaxed my a nearby tree while Naruto worked on popping the tennis ball. "Hey Akira you want to spar for a bit to pass the time and I need to work with my swords"

"Okay sure but let’s be careful so that we don’t hit Naruto on accident"

"Okay"

We then separated and were about 60ft apart. We then unsheathed our swords which were on our backs. We stood there till we heard the sound of the wind blowing up in the trees making the birds leave. We then lunged at each other covering the distance within 5 seconds. Kimkio had made a move to cut my stomach but I had blocked him with my Katana and had retaliated by swinging at him. But he blew off the attack and had aimed a hit at me. I had turned around and had used my sword that was blocking his other katana and had blocked it. I then spun in the air to add more strength to the attack and aimed an attack at his shoulder. He blocked it and reappeared behind me and had tried to stab me again. I put my katana behind me and fended off the attack and had spun back around to face him. We were then repelled in different directions up we trued our heads and looked each other in the eyes with determination and skill. We then landed softly on the grass. I had landed first so I reappeared behind him and made a downward slash from the right shoulder to the left hip. He had seen me coming and had just turned around in time to block it I then added my other sword and so did he. We made it a battle on who is stronger. I had moved my wrists to a better position causing me to have the upperhand. I then pushed him back making him off balance a bit and saw my opening. I then Pushed him back using everything I had and sent him flying back crushing twenty trees in the process. But he got right back up and came charging at me with his katana raised and ready to strike and his Tatsubi activated. His eyes were a dark red with black areas and 6 green comas in them. 'Hmm he’s grown'. I then activated my own Tatsubi and went charging at him with my katana's behind me. He then swung his katana down which I had dodged by spinning. I then jumped on him and pushed him to the ground and put my katana to his throat.