Bite marks

Taehyungs pov:

Have you ever felt so guilty about something you should be happy about? I wonder if it's just me. I have forever been keeping this part of my life a secret and now it's eating me up. I am so confused.

I have shared every little secret I have with my fans, friends, and family so why can't I just keep this to myself?

You want to know the secret?

I am dating k-hip-hop idol Jay Park. I know it seems weird. Why would a tall and quiet person like him go for a short and energetic boy like me. It's kind of like a cliché.

I haven't even told my closest friends yet. I hate keeping secrets from them and my fans but this is something I want to keep to myself for a while. Plus, I am afraid of what could happen.

While I was deep into my thoughts I almost did not notice jay placing kissing on top of my head. I smiled. This is why I love him. He is the kindest bee in the hive. ewww that was cheesy.

Jay got up and I immediately started to blushed. He had bite marks all around him. I'm sure I had more though.

"why are you blushing babe? its you're fault I look like I've been beaten and bruised." he said joking. That did not make the redness go away.

Jay came over to my side and lifted me off the bed. I laughed as we made our way to his kitchen.

he sat me on the counter and opened the refrigerator. it shined on his body. With him only in his boxers and me in my tighty whiteys and his oversized shirt, you can tell we had a very heated night. Jay pulled out a bunch of items for us to make breakfast.

"Come on and help me cook." I got off the counter and started to cook. While I was cleaning up the mess we made while cooking the door bell rung. Jay rushed to open the door. Appeared okansian and ugly duck. I smiled and the guilt came back. He has told his friends, while can not even tell my bestfriends, Baekhyun,jiminnie and lisa.

I was suddenly taken out of thought when I saw okansain was laughing and pointing at jay's back. My face imeditately redden. I was frozen behind the counter. I did not want them to see me in my underwear. Its very embarrassing.

"could you guys like turn around?" I asked. All they did was smirk. Why were everyone smirking so much? Its only morning and the birds were still chirping.

"We will not laugh? Come on lets see what jay did to you." ugly duck said.
I looked down at myself. There were visible hickeys everywhere.

I gulped and ran upstairs. Not even a second later i heard a bunch of footsteps running after me. I ran towards our room and locked the door behind me.

All I heard was laughing on the other side of the door.
"Babe. Open the door."

I simply rolled my eyes.

I was facing the door so I could hear what they were saying. "hey babe, you might want to come back outside."

i slowly turned around confused. Then a loud scream reached my mouth. Minho was sitting right there with his eyes wide open. i blushed very hard and opened the door to run and fell. I was lucky that a muscular chest caught me.

I looked up to see that it was Jay. He smirked.

"you really should just listen to me sometimes."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ?ㅡ?ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ