Chapter One

I've been told that I look like Zak Bagans, I never found that as a compliment. I hated that man, because if he was my father I would yell at him for putting me in a foster home. I get that sometimes you want to have sex with your girlfriend but if you have a kid like me, don't give me away. Well, I was 17 years old. I was super short like 5'3 and I had long black hair. My eyes were blue as the sky with very long eyelashes. From what I know, I was born in Las Vegas, but now I live somewhere in California. I was very skinny, the foster home really didn't feed us good.

   Now, back to what I was saying about Zak Bagans. My roommate, Lucky (don't ask she doesn't remember her real name) has this big crush on him. It honestly makes me gag. Most of the girls here remember who their parents were. I don't go to school because I don't want to deal with other people. I'm a very cranky 17 year old. All my friends left with either a good home or because they were 18. I've never had a boyfriend. Ugh, why does this have to happen to me.

   "Lucky, why do you love Zak so much?" I asked looking at the rusted bed.

   "What's there not to love? He's Hot, Strong, Funny.." she said continuing on but I didn't listen to her.

   "Penny.. why don't you like him?" Lucky added.

   My mind thought of different things to say but I really didn't know. Did I hate him because he was my father? Or did I hate him for being sexy and I couldn't have him?

  " I honestly don't know.." I truthfully told her.

  "Do you think he's your dad..?" she stated.

   "I kind of hope not, I really think.." I said before I was cut off by the Head Mistress.

  "We shall not talk about this Zak Bagans anymore..!" she stated by turning our light off and slamming our door.

  Lucky began to cry, she was about 4 years younger than me. I felt really bad, because 3 years ago her parents died and her grandparents didn't want her. I was the only thing that was close to her, oh and Zak. I couldn't tell her that I had a celebrity crush on him because I know it would ruin her. I couldn't even say he may be my dad. I wish I could contact Zak, Aaron or Nick some how to have both of us be in a lockdown with them. I know it'll mean a lot to her...