Chapter Two

Me and Lucky were trapped in our room for days. I think when Lucky went over board with Zak it caused the Mistress to put us in lockdown. Sometimes it means family are coming in and we're not as important as the others. I laid on the top bunk of our bed. I scratched tally marks in the ceiling and I also had Zak with a heart around it. Lucky was talking to me but I rolled over and pretended I was sleeping so she wouldn't make me more upset.

  "Penny! Penny! Wake up, I heard a knock on the door!" she said while shaking the bed.

   The mistress came in and took Lucky and left it open a little bit. I jerked up and tried listening to what was happening. Lucky.. was getting adopted. Not me? I cried a bit. I was so emotional I threw things at the wall. I saw my reflection on the wall mirror. I stared at it for a while and slammed my fist into it. It made a huge noise. Mistress came running in and saw tons of blood.

 "Penny?!?" She yelled.

  I saw Lucky and these rich people run in. I bit my lip. Lucky gave me a hug and whispered:

 "I'm getting adopted and there well known in California. They've met tons of Celebritys even Zak!"

   I stared at her emotionally. I was going to be a roommateless freak again. I pushed Lucky out of the way and ran out of my room.

 "Why?!? Why her!! I've been here since I was born!" I screamed while running up the stairs.

 "Lucky is the only friend I have left! And you rich snobs are going to take her away. The only person who I can talk about my father or my celebrity crush Zak Bagans." I added while breaking down.

  The snobby white rich lady came up to me.

"Well, you do look like Zak, I could adopt you then bring you to him and see if you're actually his. If you'd like." she stated.

   I looked up at her and cried. My thoughts overhelmed my head. I stood up and hugged her real tight. I held her hand and walked down the stairs to greet my new sister Lucky. I flipped off the Mistress and laughed. I ran in the room and tagged the ceiling. I packed up all my Ghost Adventure DVD's and clothes. I also craved my intials and Luckys intials into the bed. I turned around and I was alone. I looked the room and slowly closed the door. All those memories gone. I walked to the new parents I was going to have. And said my final goodbyes.