2

I am finally ready Just waiting for ashley to pick me up I can't wait to go. I see ashley pull up so I run out and hop in the car "Hey girl you look hot all the mommies are going to want you" I blush at her statement "Thanks ashley can we go now" "sure thing" We start driving and the whole drive is filled with us singing and laughing and talking and just catching up I have missed this girl haven't seen her in a year longest year of my lifee. We finally arrived we get out of the car and head in she automatically drags me to the bar to drink so I have a couple drinks then a beautiful stunning lady comes up to us. She is drop dead gorgeous "Hello sweetie whats your name" She asks me "Jjjasminnn miss" I stutter and she giggles at me "I am christelle nice to meet you jasmin" Oh my god the way how she says my name is like heaven holy man oh man she is perfection. "So jasmin what brings you here" She questions me "Well Christelle I am looking for a mommy" I state proudly she looks at me in shock "Your a little" she spits out "You bet" "Great I am a mommy would you like to be my little girl jasmin?" "OH MY GO YES YES YES OF COURSE I WOULD" "Calm down baby girl now how about we go home how does that sound" She asks me "That sounds amazing mommy" I giggle and take her hand and she leads me to her car and I hop in and she gets in and starts the drive Home I instantly feel sleepy so I start to drift off but before I do I hear mommy say "Goodnight princess mommy loves you" then its dark and silent.